SER: new Moz picture & mention of a 'Christmoz' photo to follow.

Limited audience posts again - is that good for business!?
Here's the latest from SER as posted on Instagram & Facebook:

20171208_155912.png

41724_ser_20171208.jpg

20171208_160206.png

'Christmoz'!? o_O
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping the hashtag for My Love is a hint that this will be turned into a single. Stellar if that is the case.

"A lick of shoe polish, guv, and 20 years gone! Just like that! And who cares if your bald spot shines like a new pair of Doc Martens! Only the poor folks in the balcony will notice!"
3b2f7f9eaae42c2ed5ddb059524809d1316f91f0e95420b6d2113614e7bb9055.jpg

In lieu of expressing myself intelligently, I type aggressive text. Then I complain about Morrissey some more.
I'm very important.

So this is how it's gonna be. You don't have the balls to log in from up there, and engage in passive-aggresive-one-sided exchanges. I see. I see how this is going.

Cant see the photo on facebook, wonder if he has been asked to take it down or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Looking at his comment " Well, because I can" makes me thing he's a bit of a wanker, lets face it, if he didn't have any links to Morrissey, he wouldn't get very far. Also surprised Morrissey lets him do this sort of thing, he looks ridiculous in that photo.

The dark hair and eyebrows look horrible. Stop with the photo shop. The natural Moz, who is true to you, is better.

Although the bearded one looks interesting, like a slightly younger version that would work at Trader Joe's!

Cant see the photo on facebook, wonder if he has been asked to take it down or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Looking at his comment " Well, because I can" makes me thing he's a bit of a wanker, lets face it, if he didn't have any links to Morrissey, he wouldn't get very far. Also surprised Morrissey lets him do this sort of thing, he looks ridiculous in that photo.
They are all still there.
Here's a Twitter link:

Note: he's linking to Instagram which is a private account. So either he's using the picture to drive followers for himself as you have to friend request him on Facebook or Instagram...
Or he's a complete buffoon that doesn't understand how hashtags are useless on private posts and that private accounts/limited audience FB posts can only be seen by a small amount of people.
A small example of the mindset recently:
20171209_122800.png

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
SER how about some jingle bells under the tree for the new photo of Mozzzz.

KILL UNCLE was actually a prophecy.

Thankfully it's only murder by photoshop.

OMG, you guys, I didn't think the picture was that bad! Have I logged into the Morrissey Roast site instead? Poor Moz, and these are his fans!!

OMG, you guys, I didn't think the picture was that bad! Have I logged into the Morrissey Roast site instead? Poor Moz, and these are his fans!!
are we supposed to prefer the photoshopped version? :confused: isn't it better to say there's nothing wrong with the real moz and that he doesn't need this silly meddling with his photos?

are we supposed to prefer the photoshopped version? :confused: isn't it better to say there's nothing wrong with the real moz and that he doesn't need this silly meddling with his photos?

True, but it's only you just now that's said it. Everyone else is topping each other aiming potshots at our Moz. I mean, I laughed, sure but what if he saw this?!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom