San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (Oct. 3, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Panic / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / Satan Rejected My Soul / Home Is A Question Mark / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely/ Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Whatever he says or doesn’t say will be used and turned against him, if you’ve been in the game as long as he has, you too would also probably feel it’s better just not to say anything.

When I read comments like this, comments that KS makes rather frequently, I do wonder about KS's inability to see the bleeding obvious. Blind adoration of anyone/anything is a dangerous path to tread.

Morrissey has been "...in the game" a long time and has never mastered the art of self-control. Sometimes he attempts ambiguity other times he just makes inflammatory statements. For someone with such experience and alleged intelligence - why so many 'mistakes'?

Recently he had the oppotunity to just say nothing when a protester made their feelings clear at a show. Did Morrissey remain calm and professional? No. He acted like a bully and worse incited the crowd to join in.

Over the last couple of years I have seen an abhorent side of someone I used to admire. For a time I was in denial and an apologist for his outburts - no longer.

I am disappointed it took me so long to realise what Morrissey is and what he promotes. I can't separate art from artist in this situation because the artist is his art.

What Morrissey could do, but never will, is apologise for some of his hateful statements. As a consequence crowds at shows will be fewer and fewer no matter which support act he buys in to fill a venue.

I hope they all enjoyed "Munich Air Disaster 1958" for the 73rd time.

51372_FB_IMG_15701343672971.jpg
1.16and 3.46 are very specific times,whats wrong with 1.15 and 3.45

I hope they all enjoyed "Munich Air Disaster 1958" for the 73rd time.

51372_FB_IMG_15701343672971.jpg

10/20 years ago, I would have recognised every name on that list. Now I don’t recognise any of them other than one. Where did they all go?

Dude wears rosaries as a fashion statement, can't be for any other reason when he is live across U.S. t.v. hating on Muslims. That's not cool.
Islam and Catholicism. All religion is programming.
He can wear as many crosses as he likes, though personally I'd prefer if he wore none.
It's a symbol of torture and used to programme people into the patriarchal religion of intolerance, same as Islam.
We don't need mosques in Bradford anymore than we need burkas to make women more invisible than they have been historically in EVERY religion.

Moz has the best mug in any town.

yeah, that was mine! :(

the other thing is that I cant order one at the moment because I don't have a proper address to have it sent to! ill just do without for the moment. but thanks for finding it!

When I read comments like this, comments that KS makes rather frequently, I do wonder about KS's inability to see the bleeding obvious. Blind adoration of anyone/anything is a dangerous path to tread.

Morrissey has been "...in the game" a long time and has never mastered the art of self-control. Sometimes he attempts ambiguity other times he just makes inflammatory statements. For someone with such experience and alleged intelligence - why so many 'mistakes'?

Recently he had the oppotunity to just say nothing when a protester made their feelings clear at a show. Did Morrissey remain calm and professional? No. He acted like a bully and worse incited the crowd to join in.

Over the last couple of years I have seen an abhorent side of someone I used to admire. For a time I was in denial and an apologist for his outburts - no longer.

I am disappointed it took me so long to realise what Morrissey is and what he promotes. I can't separate art from artist in this situation because the artist is his art.

What Morrissey could do, but never will, is apologise for some of his hateful statements. As a consequence crowds at shows will be fewer and fewer no matter which support act he buys in to fill a venue.

subjective.

"Hateful" ? How can that be with a "Planet of the Apes" poster backdrop on stage forced on White people to view ? We won't be going near this probable "false flag" , event just begging to happen. What, with a room full of violent red mongoloid indians? Have fun kiddies.

i know!!! its not disturbing that I want to avidly peruse his eyebrow ridge with my finger is it, ket? e scott says it's disturbing... :(

He’s just upset that he won’t be the first to do it !

:D

This was such a fantastic show! I'm still floating around on a Morrissey concert high, and I know I'll be living off of those great memories for a while, so Thank You Morrissey and the Whole Band and Interpol!!! Please...please, please never stop, Morrissey!!!

Imagine the blowjobs he enjoyed in San Fran. Damon called Cheaters but was told that Clark Gable junior died. Moz heard that news and immediately bought everything his famous actor father left behind.

"This will go well with my Lemmy nazi uniform" he quipped with still some cum left on his lips.

Islam and Catholicism. All religion is programming.
He can wear as many crosses as he likes, though personally I'd prefer if he wore none.
It's a symbol of torture and used to programme people into the patriarchal religion of intolerance, same as Islam.
We don't need mosques in Bradford anymore than we need burkas to make women more invisible than they have been historically in EVERY religion.

"If Jesus had been killed twenty years ago, Catholic school children would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks instead of crosses."
-Lenny Bruce

"If Jesus had been killed twenty years ago, Catholic school children would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks instead of crosses."
-Lenny Bruce

Jesus didn't die just once. He is killed every time a person suffers of hunger. Should we use the image of an empty plate around our necks to denounce the invisible genocide and the fact that we won't forgive?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom