San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (Oct. 3, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Panic / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / Satan Rejected My Soul / Home Is A Question Mark / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely/ Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:

The "list":

FB_IMG_1570134367297[1].jpg

Panic played? First time since 2012 if true. ✔confirmed

No one is here.
Looks like the LGBTQ community DROPPED Morrissey for attacking our actual minority allies, the Muslims of the West.
Bigoted old white men don't speak for the LGBTQ community.

Bits of Panic (via Nicole Presley IG Story):

Regards,
FWD.

I hope they have mugs for sale at the concert in Vancouver (I hope there IS a concert in Vancouver!). I broke my Morrissey cup and desperately need another one! life hasn't been the same since!

Great show tonight from Morrissey--he seemed to be in good spirits. Well attended---the floor was full & half the balcony seats. Nice surprise opening with Panic! I thought this was a better show than the last few I'd seen from him on prior tours.
20191003_221209.jpg

I love his voice more and more the older he gets! and look at that cute little vest he's wearing!!! awwwwwwwwwwww my baby bear :love:

It's called a waistcoat, not a feckin' 'vest'. He looks good in it, no doubt about it.

Great show tonight from Morrissey--he seemed to be in good spirits. Well attended---the floor was full & half the balcony seats. Nice surprise opening with Panic! I thought this was a better show than the last few I'd seen from him on prior tours.View attachment 52870

Really pleased for everyone that this was a HUGE success.
Good crowd there by the look of things. Bodes well for the rest of the tour!
Well done Moz, back on the horse! Legend indeed!!

Beautiful image !!!!

Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.jpg

@ ambitious0utsider

(I did the levels and put some contrast in Photoshop)

Last edited:
It's called a waistcoat, not a feckin' 'vest'. He looks good in it, no doubt about it.
what's the diff?!

when my sister was little she had this boyfriend that used to write her these really bad poems that my mom and I would make fun of mercilessly. one of them went "I love you best in my best vest". how am I supposed to love Morrissey best in his best vest if you keep insisting that it's a waistcoat?!

should I take him an eye patch as a present?! do you think he'll wear it throughout the concert?! do you think he'll go arggghhhhh matey?!

Show was amazing! Can't believe he opened with panic. He was in very good spirits. Even ripped off his shirt a tossed it into the crowd. Sure he gained some weight, but ended it shirt less and looked great . His voice was definitely on point.

No one is here.
Looks like the LGBTQ community DROPPED Morrissey for attacking our actual minority allies, the Muslims of the West.
Bigoted old white men don't speak for the LGBTQ community.

You lie. I was there. I'd say the place was 90% full. A sprinkling of empty seats upstairs, but the floor was packed out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom