Salt Lake City, UT - The Great Saltair (Sep. 28, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else feel that useless people on this board who were not at the gig post videos from gigs others recorded.

Like way me I can steal a video from social media and post it here and make it look like I was there.

When will FWD and Lanterns try and have a baby?

Yes, it is just you.

The person who made the misguided attack is Urban from Sweden, you can tell which posts are his from his inability to use commas and most other punctuation in his rambling sentences. Replying to him would be a waste of your time, this is what he does all day and any reply is a delight for him because it allows him to fill another couple of minutes of his pointless and empty days.
Inability is not using them at all. I never went to writers class or study to become a journo but if that is your only complaint what about shutting the f*** up for good?

I always claimed everyone live pointless and empty lives and we do. Lame attempt no one can beat me at arguing here and I miss a great challenge but so far no one has been able to provide that.

, ., .,. .,. ,..,

Entrance / You're Gonna Need...

Full Seasick...

Full Some Say I Got Devil:

Full EDILS:

Regards,
FWD.

Inability is not using them at all. I never went to writers class or study to become a journo but if that is your only complaint what about shutting the f*** up for good?

I always claimed everyone live pointless and empty lives and we do. Lame attempt no one can beat me at arguing here and I miss a great challenge but so far no one has been able to provide that.

, ., .,. .,. ,..,
Noone is interested.

What exactly would you expect to see in a post-gig forum for reporting about the events/songs that occurred at a gig?
Especially on a Morrissey site that aggregates stories all in one place?
The fact you don't understand how this forum works is your own thinking issue.
My behaviour won't change because you don't understand how this site has operated for years.
Just remind everyone of your contributions here...
That's right, tedious snipes at people who do actually contribute - well, bore to your heart's content.
As for stealing - um, couldn't give a stuff.
Don't hashtag posts or share publicly on the Internet if you don't want people posting it here - simple.
Is that another concept you can't grasp?
I shall type this slowly so you get it:
I live in England, I collate information about Morrissey gigs to post in threads about Morrissey gigs - who knew!?
It in no way indicates that I was at that gig - despite how you view it.
Feel free to contribute appropriately to a gig thread...
Have a marvellous week,
FWD.
if the mods would be so kind to simply delete all the future off-topic posts in which this provincial clod from poor sweden is trying to draw some attention to his narcissistic yet unimportant self, we'd all be very grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
if the mods would be so kind to simply delete all the future off-topic posts in which this provincial clod from poor sweden is trying to draw some attention to his narcissistic yet unimportant self, we'd all be very grateful.
Well said, this is my favourite post of today, you have made me chuckle

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that useless people on this board who were not at the gig post videos from gigs others recorded.

Like way me I can steal a video from social media and post it here and make it look like I was there.

When will FWD and Lanterns try and have a baby?
f*** NO, son. You’re spot-on. That’s what it’s become. Twats that get their kicks off of other people’s FOMO. That’s Melvis fans are. Whole, half-empty crowd of half-baked wankers with their phones out - praying they’ll have the best shitty phone video of a show they should just be enjoying. ...as if their phone video will be the best of hundreds on YouTube. It’s low-life nonsense, to the point of being retarded.

Children - with no class, respect for others or real investment in the music. Just pure, unadulterated, “look at ME”. Bunch of f***ing losers.

You’re obviously not one, so stick around. There’s more to be said about these ass-wipes. The clownery around here needs to be kept in check. We’ve got a whole world to sort out. These twats are a tiny part of the problem. ...but tiny can become a bigger thing, if you let it.

Hold the Hovis, Gordy-twat and vegan-Croats to account. They’re the one’s who’ve given up on reality, hunkered down in their mom’s basements and tried to shift rational discourse into pap.

You can’t let the lowest common-denominator decide the future. They’re trapped in a f***ing elevator, listening to Melvis. ..thinking that death-rattle is a song. ;)

Does Melvis ever get lonely when all the slags and morons who buy his bullshit are out here posting rubbish, instead of in there - licking his anus?

Does Melvis ever get lonely when all the slags and morons who buy his bullshit are out here posting rubbish, instead of in there - licking his anus?
Nah. He’s on here 3 times a day, trying to decide whether to show up or not. ...while the hungry felchers stick they’re tongues out, starving for a drip.

Jesus f***. Where’s Captain Emoji on this? I'd expect him to make an effort to defend these brutal attacks on his cut-rate, off-strip Vegas hero.

Perhaps he’s down to the shop to buy his mom that new toaster he’s been promising since Mother’s Day 2009.

Then again, he’s tried to say many things, in his way. Gotta be a tough, uphill climb when you've only got emoticons and the slang word, “sucky” to express yourself.

Poor wee shit-sack just never had the opportunity to transcend beaten, cracked low-life into the world of thinking individuals. Dad left mom when she was 6 months in. Too late to abort.

I feel for these kind of people. ...but a father or good slap is all most of them need.

Jesus f***. Where’s Captain Emoji on this? I'd expect him to make an effort to defend these brutal attacks on his cut-rate, off-strip Vegas hero.

Perhaps he’s down to the shop to buy his mom that new toaster he’s been promising since Mother’s Day 2009.

Then again, he’s tried to say many things, in his way. Gotta be a tough, uphill climb when you've only got emoticons and the slang word, “sucky” to express yourself.

Poor wee shit-sack just never had the opportunity to transcend beaten, cracked low-life into the world of thinking individuals. Dad left mom when she was 6 months in. Too late to abort.

I feel for these kind of people. ...but a father or good slap is all most of them need.

Skinny, how many pints have you had tonight?

This was one of my wife's "must see" concerts. I have to say, Moz didn't disappoint. Brilliant performance!! It definitely made my top 10!! Thanks for sharing yourself with us for an evening.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom