Salt Lake City, UT - The Great Saltair (Sep. 28, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Matt:
20190929_020523[1].jpg

20ae535a4dbe68b34420e55ef7f13437[1].jpg 484463b54f17deb5b8eac3306de529a9[1].jpg

Mando:
595d4c7657a4dd5cad18c24bd203ae20.jpg

b1d639e55986d1c8b2d2caaf8f0c9f88.jpg

Ripper (shirt toss):

Setlist entries already on setlist.fm.

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Alma Matters
Hairdresser On Fire
Girl Afraid (last played during Broadway run).
Suedehead
Morning Starship
Wedding Bell Blues
Lady Willpower
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
I Wish You Lonely
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Back On The Chain Gang
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
Munich Air Disaster 1958
The Bullfighter Dies
Never Again Will I Be A Twin
Some Say I Got Devil
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Jack The Ripper
Enc: How Soon Is Now?

Regards,
FWD.

Froze my ass off waiting in line.
Flew from Hawaii on my 40th birthday.
I made a sign that said "I made the Bullfighter Dies video" but I was too shame to hold it up.
Audience was polite, no pushing and space between people.
Interpol has a perfect set.
Morrissey and the band just kinda left without saying goodbye or introducing the band which was odd.
Mahalo Morrissey
2502C4BC-2E02-42E5-8E08-1F63C5490428.jpeg
824F819F-F7F0-4739-9754-2D081884CFA3.jpeg
D23722C0-790B-4F30-9E56-709DD2CAF922.jpeg

Last edited:
Matt:
View attachment 52767
View attachment 52768 View attachment 52770

Mando:
View attachment 52775
View attachment 52773

Ripper (shirt toss):

Setlist entries already on setlist.fm.

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Alma Matters
Hairdresser On Fire
Girl Afraid (last played during Broadway run).
Suedehead
Morning Starship
Wedding Bell Blues
Lady Willpower
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
I Wish You Lonely
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Back On The Chain Gang
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
Munich Air Disaster 1958
The Bullfighter Dies
Never Again Will I Be A Twin
Some Say I Got Devil
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Jack The Ripper
Enc: How Soon Is Now?

nice monochrome shot from mando,love monochrome just makes photos look so much better than they actually are.

Froze my ass off waiting in line.
Flew from Hawaii on my 40th birthday.
I made a sign that said "I made the Bullfighter Dies video" but I was too shame to hold it up.
Audience was polite, no pushing and space between people.
Interpol has a perfect set.
Morrissey and the band just kinda left without saying goodbye or introducing the band which was odd.
Mahalo MorrisseyView attachment 52780View attachment 52782 View attachment 52781
happy 40th trent,glad you enjoyed it,you should have held your sign aloft with pride.

I see the return of YOURE GONNA NEED SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE, SUEDEHEAD , and like the earlier post said Girl Afraid, then the usual songs on this leg . Some nice pics, need full videos if available ,hopefully they will surface in the coming days, not counting on it because last time in Utah hardly any were available compared to other citys.

some backstage impressions.

looks like morrissey in the last picture taking a break in one of the trucks.

Great show last night from Morrissey. The crowd was great, and Moz's singing was strong.

Salt Lake City loves you, Morrissey! Come back soon.

Some random observations:

-The venue took cash only (!) at the door for tickets, and people could not bring any bags in.
-The Saltair venue sits next to the Great Salt Lake and is in the middle of nowhere. Morrissey made a comment about how useful it must be to live next to so much salt.
-Morrissey threw two shirts into the crowd. There was a big fight in the crowd over the first shirt, and security ended up having to cut it into three pieces to placate those involved.
-Morrissey signed three records from the crowd in between songs.
-This was the first Morrissey concert I have been to where a fan did not make it on stage. There was a wide barrier in front of the stage and lots of security. There is no way anyone would have made it over the barrier unless there was a mass invasion of fans. Morrissey really stretched to be able to grab some hands in the front row.

Great show last night from Morrissey. The crowd was great, and Moz's singing was strong.

Salt Lake City loves you, Morrissey! Come back soon.

Some random observations:

-The venue took cash only (!) at the door for tickets, and people could not bring any bags in.
-The Saltair venue sits next to the Great Salt Lake and is in the middle of nowhere. Morrissey made a comment about how useful it must be to live next to so much salt.
-Morrissey threw two shirts into the crowd. There was a big fight in the crowd over the first shirt, and security ended up having to cut it into three pieces to placate those involved.
-Morrissey signed three records from the crowd in between songs.
-This was the first Morrissey concert I have been to where a fan did not make it on stage. There was a wide barrier in front of the stage and lots of security. There is no way anyone would have made it over the barrier unless there was a mass invasion of fans. Morrissey really stretched to be able to grab some hands in the front row.
Thank you thank you thank you

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom