Roudhouse GUTTED

peakey

Looks like im one of the unlucky ones who didnt get a ticket to the show on the Saturday evening. Iv been reading a few post about more tickets will be avalible on the weekend dates as soon as the week days are sold out. Iv also noticed the tickets going on fleebay for stupid money. A post reads wait till just after crimbo they will go for face value on ebay. How true do you think this will be.

As im after 4 tickets :)

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. I wasn't in a position to get tickets when they went on sale, which was obviously hugely annoying. Several people have noted that they'll be down to face-value on eBay after Christmas. Having never bought tickets off there before, I've got no experience of this. Could that really happen? And what is the chance of getting a cheap ticket by simply turning up on the night and buying from the touts?

Coiff.

watch out they can betray with false tixs but this dont have to happen always...i heard about plentyDM tixs which were false years ago

but if somebody sell a 6 day pass there- he aka only the one who bought can pick the ticket up cause his card was used and to purchase the 6 day pass you have to show your credit card i also dont know if the name of the one who bought the tixs is printed on this wristband....or on the cards...

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. I wasn't in a position to get tickets when they went on sale, which was obviously hugely annoying. Several people have noted that they'll be down to face-value on eBay after Christmas. Having never bought tickets off there before, I've got no experience of this. Could that really happen? And what is the chance of getting a cheap ticket by simply turning up on the night and buying from the touts?

Coiff.
I have bought of ebay in the past ,i got 3 tickets for the
second gmex gig last dec,through ticketmaster but later
i got a single ticket for another mate off ebay 3 weeks before the
gig and got for less than face value, you will have decent chance
of doing the same, better than a tout before hand ,
[robbin skanky bastards].:mad:

I have bought of ebay in the past ,i got 3 tickets for the
second gmex gig last dec,through ticketmaster but later
i got a single ticket for another mate off ebay 3 weeks before the
gig and got for less than face value, you will have decent chance
of doing the same, better than a tout before hand ,
[robbin skanky bastards].:mad:

But G-Mex tickets were still available through ticketmaster about a fortnight before the gig weren't they? That's about when I got mine. There's been a higher demand for these Roundhouse nights, so I don't know if they'll ever get back down to face value on ebay. I don't know, maybe they will...hopefully they will! I remember there were touts outside the G-Mex on the 22nd last year, selling tickets for 20 quid - 15 below what I paid. Is this normal, and do you reckon it'll be similar at the Roundhouse?

Coiff.

well i cannot say for sure if they will come down,
yes you are right about the gmex gigs there wasn't
as great a demand,
but the touts quite often these days are left with
tickets near to the gigs,
it is easy for me to say this having a ticket but
try to be cool about it and nearer the time you
never know, good luck you sound like a proper fan :)

But G-Mex tickets were still available through ticketmaster about a fortnight before the gig weren't they? That's about when I got mine. There's been a higher demand for these Roundhouse nights, so I don't know if they'll ever get back down to face value on ebay. I don't know, maybe they will...hopefully they will! I remember there were touts outside the G-Mex on the 22nd last year, selling tickets for 20 quid - 15 below what I paid. Is this normal, and do you reckon it'll be similar at the Roundhouse?

Coiff.

As i' was coming from france, i bought my ticket for the gmex (the saturday) trought ebay and it coast me 90£.... i hope for you it won' t be the same price....

Just wait until its nearer the gig date if you are heading for ebay - that is how I had to get my last tour tickets and I only paid an extra £5.

People have been caught up lately buying up tickets - a friend of mine who is mad on the sex pistols picked up two tickets for 1p!!!

Its panic buying and you never know someone on here may come up with some spares.

I know a couple of people who bought 6 day packages and may not go to all of the shows. I may not go to any of the shows even though I hold a 6 day package. I'll just sell the tix for any/all of the shows I cannot attend. Face value or less for true fans. But if you are un cul -- kill un cul!--, don't expect any favours from me! :p

whats the big deal about saturday surley seeing morrissey anytime is a good thing the day of the week shouldnt be an issue ...

personally tuesdays going to be the best one ...

best had be im going on that night :)

Back
Top Bottom