Morrissey Central "ROBERT PATTINSON" (October 20, 2020)

unnamed-5_aegonf.jpg

The lighthouse was great and good time was pretty cool. He was also in cosmopolis

I’ve never heard of this man, nor his films, Hollywood does nothing for me.... gosh it’s rather slow in here today action 🥴🥴

Well, Lighthouse is not exactly "Hollywood". A black and white movie about two lightkeepers stranded in the midst of a storm a century ago. Recommended.

We’re back to the “1997 to 2002” era of news items on this site.
we are in the middle of a pandemic,M is hardly going to be jetting around the world visiting music studios.its been quiet for months on here.

It's quite comforting that Central is back to random filler.

I've found another scandal barely mentioned by people who cite reggae is vile as damning for all eternity. Are there any singers who haven't said worse & mostly gotten away with it???

20201021_091235.jpg

Nice! I like Robert Pattinson. I recommend the movie Life (of course.)

Not to be confused with Life (2017) though, a passable scifi horror flick. But yes, Pattinson is great. Nowadays he's such a good actor he can elevate any movie. His role in Tenet is just a mere sidekick, but he manages to breathe raffish life into an underwritten part. Devil All the Time is a pretty confused and a confusing movie, but he shines in a small part as a pastor who seduces underage girls.

I've found another scandal barely mentioned by people who cite reggae is vile as damning for all eternity. Are there any singers who haven't said worse & mostly gotten away with it???

View attachment 60236

Costello's racist tendencies have been covered often over the years. But he's not that relevant a figure any more, unlike Morrissey, so people aren't that interested any more.

Well, Lighthouse is not exactly "Hollywood". A black and white movie about two lightkeepers stranded in the midst of a storm a century ago. Recommended.
I think I’ve heard this story before some years ago, does one of them die, and the other one protests his innocence??

We’re back to the “1997 to 2002” era of news items on this site.
You're actually in 1984 but at least he's not wearing a mask in this photo. The rona knows not to get you while you're eating or drinking which is very civilised of it.

we are in the middle of a pandemic,M is hardly going to be jetting around the world visiting music studios.its been quiet for months on here.
I do find that slightly surprising: we should be speaking about a third or fourth physical single from Dog c/w a ‘new’ B-side about now. It’s almost as if once the BMG contract was fulfilled, all interest from all parties ceased.

An anticipated (if musically awful) remix project has been erased from history. That itself represents an interesting story that seems to have been swallowed into a black hole.

View attachment 60236

It’s well known. He publicly repented.

It's not really in the culture though. I just know him as a guy from the 70s new wave who wears glasses.
Yes. He’s not been crucified in the same way Morrissey has.

Ian Dury, vulnerable on Woke terms, has been elevated to near sainthood.

‘Woke’ has yet to have a moment of introspection where its own bias and bloodlust makes for reflective content. This will happen when its own advocates realise they are appearing on the menu.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom