Rev Richard Coles (ex-Communards) - "The song I can no longer listen to"

‘No Jacket Required would be the soundtrack of hell’: the Rev Richard Coles’s honest playlist - The Guardian
The former Communard says he knows every word to Jesus Christ Superstar – what else does he listen to away from the pulpit?

Excerpt:

The song I can no longer listen to
This Charming Man. Much as I like the song, Morrissey has ceased to be charming for me.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Man who likes Bernard Manning doesn't like black man.

There's a surprise.
well stephen fry must be a huge racist because he said nobody anywhere in comedy had the timing and delivery to tell a joke the way bernard did.his next door neighbour was an indian doctor and never took offence to any jokes bernard ever told.

He is entitled to his opinion without being called names or being derided. He always seems very nice when he's on TV, e.g. that show he did walking through the countryside looking at abandoned churches.

That's just lobbed out out there as an assertion with zero proof. You literally made that up as a plausible statement. Then, after the full stop, you make another statement that you hope most people would accept as fact, again, with zero back up. It may be your opinion, but it sure as hell ain't fact.
Imagine if a planet killing asteroid hit Earth while we're trying to decipher your post above? What a waste of the last few seconds of life.
p.s. I just might be getting thicker as I get older. That would explain a lot too.

Richard isn't very charming.

HOLY FAT FLAMINGO🦩
WTF kind of vicar is this?
hes a drug addict too?
he LIED for FIVE YEARS🤬
about having AIDS FFS
FIVE YEARS😷
he confessed when he wanted to get
a free ride into the religion dole??
and then goes on TV? no helping the lepers for this twat👺

fing incredible. i guess its not surprising that he smoked drugs
after all🤒
wonder what are the BASELINE ODDS that hes really clean now:lbf:

:hammer:

“Free speech “ you’ve called this man a paedophile ...
Have you any evidence to back up your allegations??

If not, then it’s not about “free speech “

Its about you being a vile nasty little shit, as you’ve pulled this nonsense with other posters on here.

Your a flee in search of a dog .
First of all, learn how to spell "flea" before you attempt to insult me.

Secondly...I don't call him anything. I posed a question. Do you understand the difference, mate? Given that he's a priest or whatever the hell you people call them over there. Vicar. Friar. I don't know. Who cares. Diddler.

As for evidence...I mean, look at the Church's history of child abuse, molestation, and cover ups. Plus he's gay. So...maybe it's more likely than not? Also where is the "evidence" that caused him, once an ally of Morrissey, to turn on him and publicly at that?

Weak.

You ask for freedom of expression, but you insult people, that is very authoritarian
Show me where I said he didn't have a right to voice his retarded, lazy, common, neolib opinion.

He has every right.

But if I have to hear it, I'm going to respond as I see fit. Is that authoritarian? No.

Are you an internet dummy? Yes.

You’ve made a cheap and vile accusation based on nothing.

The great thing about free speech is that it so often lands cretins like you in legal trouble.
On a scale of 1 to 10 of dumbness, are you, like...a -32?

What did I accuse him of? Nothing.

I proposed a question, given the proven and well documented high propensity of homosexuals in his profession to engage in child molestation and then have their peers cover it up.

What "legal trouble" do you honestly think could come of me posing a question on an unofficial Morrissey website? Seriously...how dumb are you?

Christ.

First of all, learn how to spell "flea" before you attempt to insult me.

Secondly...I don't call him anything. I posed a question. Do you understand the difference, mate? Given that he's a priest or whatever the hell you people call them over there. Vicar. Friar. I don't know. Who cares. Diddler.

As for evidence...I mean, look at the Church's history of child abuse, molestation, and cover ups. Plus he's gay. So...maybe it's more likely than not? Also where is the "evidence" that caused him, once an ally of Morrissey, to turn on him and publicly at that?

Weak.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you.

I’ll give it one last attempt...

Gay men are not all child abusers,
Clergy are not all child abusers.
Most child abusers are married heterosexual men....

You got it yet ???

And what ever country you are from, you need to learn some manners. And stop throwing
Accusations around as if you know what your in about.

It’s very clear to me that you are from a low intelligence background.
Are you related to the Vegan by any
Chance ??

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you.

I’ll give it one last attempt...

Gay men are not all child abusers,
Clergy are not all child abusers.
Most child abusers are married heterosexual men....

You got it yet ???

And what ever country you are from, you need to learn some manners. And stop throwing
Accusations around as if you know what your in about.

It’s very clear to me that you are from a low intelligence background.
Chance ??
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you"

...I beg to differ, LOL.

"Gay men are not all child abusers,
Clergy are not all child abusers."

I don't believe that anything I said could be construed to the contrary...except by the preternaturally self-conscious among us. Nonetheless the fact remains that an obscenely disproportionate amount of child molestation is at the hands of the clergy. And that said clergy are homosexual. How you take that and turn it into me saying that all gay men molest children, or that only gay men molest children, is beyond me.

"Most child abusers are married heterosexual men...."

And most prison inmates convicted of violent crimes are black. Yet blacks only make up about 13 percent of the US populace. But let me guess: I'm not supposed to mention that, either.

Aren't statistics fun?

"And what ever country you are from, you need to learn some manners. And stop throwing
Accusations around as if you know what your in about."

Nice grammar, half-wit. I'm from a country that apparently, like yours, puts less and less emphasis on teaching children how to read and write.

"It’s very clear to me that you are from a low intelligence background.

Chance ??"

Is your grandfather your dad, by any chance?

I'm still here because I believe in the power of redemption and not letting people stew in their own juices. Morrissey has become a joke, a right-wing apologist, a Youtube rabbit-holer, re-poster of conspiracy nutjobbery, and he has become a danger not only to himself but to those who still hang on his every word. Lives are being lost because of the bollocks that he is transmitting to his diminishing fan base and I won't stand for it.
Oh, the messiah came to open his eyes and reconfigure the minds that were washed away by a cult leader, that is his mission on Earth to save us from the evil Morrissey!!! Shut up silly RE TONTO!!!!!!

Show me where I said he didn't have a right to voice his retarded, lazy, common, neolib opinion.

He has every right.

But if I have to hear it, I'm going to respond as I see fit. Is that authoritarian? No.

Are you an internet dummy? Yes.
CALLATE RE TONTO, MEDIOCRE,!!!!!!!VIVA MORRISSEY!!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom