Request: The Draize Train in lossless (FLAC, WAV etc.)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29235

Hi,
does anyone have 'The Draize Train' from the 'Panic' CDS in a lossless format they could share, please?
TIA.

Hi,
does anyone have 'The Draize Train' from the 'Panic' CDS in a lossless format they could share, please?
TIA.

Was that track ever included on any album?
I know it's in the never heard symphonies (TQID) which FWD has access to.

Was that track ever included on any album?
I know it's in the never heard symphonies (TQID) which FWD has access to.
No, it has never been included on any compilation albums. The only time it was released on CD is the aforementioned 'Panic' CD, which is rare and rather expensive these days.

No, it has never been included on any compilation albums. The only time it was released on CD is the aforementioned 'Panic' CD, which is rare and rather expensive these days.

OK thanks for the info.
Life is so much better on here when we talk about music, isn't it?
Cheers.

Actually, that's not quite correct. The Draize Train can be found on The World Won't Listen 2xLP & 2xCass 1987.

Fools.

Morrissey doesn’t even sing on it!

The only thing good about it is it’s title.

:p

But seriously....

Oscillate Wildly and Money Changes are wonderful, and really work well without vocals.

OH... I have that CD. What's it worth? I may need to put it in a safer place rather that in the same drawer as the Depeche Mode CDs.

OH... I have that CD. What's it worth? I may need to put it in a safer place rather that in the same drawer as the Depeche Mode CDs.
Just checking on eBay and it's not as expensive as I thought it was. You can pick up a copy for £25 which is a healthy profit if you bought it from new but not an absolute fortune.

The studio version is terribly bland and boring - you can desperately hear the absence of the vocals, and the space they'd left for Morrissey. The live version on 'Rank' however is glorious.

Tags
draize train lossless
Back
Top Bottom