Request: Morrissey Cover - Killers: Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Anyone have a high quality example? Many advance thanks.

Thanks for this - Can't stand the Killers myself but I'll still be interested to give it a listen.

Cheers.

Here you go.

Peter

**EDIT** whoops, it's probably the same old quality you've got, sorry.

No... it was still better than the one I previously had as that one had a glitching sound in the middle of it. I thank you.

Much, much better version here

I got a decent quality version of this from iTunes.

Yes indeed. I got it from iTunes, burned to CD, ripped back off onto a memory card, transferred to computer, then uploaded. A tortuous route, but it's worth it, and you can get it here.

Peter

i don´t like the cover.. but then, i don´t like the killers. i think brandon flowers managed to drain the song of all emotion whatsoever..

Re: Much, much better version here

Yes indeed. I got it from iTunes, burned to CD, ripped back off onto a memory card, transferred to computer, then uploaded. A tortuous route, but it's worth it, and you can get it here.

Peter

Thank you very much... that is the version that I wanted. It is a bit more cleaned up and it doesn't have a radio DJ half second outro like the free one circulating the internet. The previous poster's was better than what I had as my original somehow had a glitch in it. This is the version that was a B-Side of one of their singles.

I would have bought it on iTunes but it is not available in the American Store.

Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom