Reminder: “I Want A Boy For My Birthday” drops December 15th at 7PM

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
is this it? sounds terrible! the instruments are too loud, I can hardly even hear him!!

Yes. This is it. Morrissey and Marr, before the Smiths were a full band, in a bedroom with a tape recorder nearly 40 years ago.

Some posts that have been copy and pasted from another thread have been removed. Please do not copy/paste posts from other members without properly attribution / quoting.

Some posts that have been copy and pasted from another thread have been removed. Please do not copy/paste posts from other members without properly attribution / quoting.

WHAT?! THE!? f***.

I'm moving over to the other "I want a boy for my birthday" thread. I don't like Weezer and I don't like the Swedish. Over and out.

State on this thread.

Dale gives us a priceless piece of Smithsiana, and the thread is overtaken by whining off topic bastards.

Shut up and enjoy the Christmas gift.

Thanks Dale.

State on this thread.

Dale gives us a priceless piece of Smithsiana, and the thread is overtaken by whining off topic bastards.

Thanks Dale.

What’s your favorite color?

State on this thread.

Thanks Dale.

it wernt that great, could barely hear Moz and it was the same line over and over again

Back
Top Bottom