Reminder: “I Want A Boy For My Birthday” drops December 15th at 7PM

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Pilla's hairdresser said she has friends in Australia suffering from the heat as it is 38 degrees Celsius where they are but the hairdresser was jealous and would prefer it ahead of the swedish cold. We gave her chocolate for xmas to make her feel better.

So I assume you left that volcano in time and I really hope that kind of idiotic tourist attractions will come to an end now. I've wondered for decades how people can even be allowed to walk around on them like that.

I did of course stay near one for a week recently but Teide in Tenerife is a dead volcano if there is such a thing.
No such thing as a dead volcano buddy, you dodged a bullet.

everytime I hear this I think how did M get away with it,both versions are great.
I like both, too. And it' s very likely that the only people that were ripped off were the publishers. Back in those days the artists were routinely signed into contracts that stole the songwriting credits, and I don't know who actually wrote the original. It's just very blatant and it would have been nice if he gave The Cookies a nod.

Going to Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife is really asking for it. No wonder it is so cheap.
The estate agent talked about the short landing strips in Tenerife. Glad I had no idea about that when me and P went there. Now I understand why the landing wasn't as pleasant as when back in Sweden and why instead of stopping on the runway before they go full throttle they just carried on from the gate all the way instead to gain more speed when taking off down there.

I did read about the rescue plan when Teide blows which is a gigantic operation in place waiting for it to happen. So the talk of a dead volcano is optimistic when people on the other islands there hear rumblings out in the atlantic.

One day parts of one island will slide into the atlantic which will end the american east coast and the whole of NYC. Surf of their lives if the LA surf dudes happen to be on the other side of the country.

I Want A Boy For My Birthday.

Did anyone remember the promise from Dale Hibbert last year? He is going to release "I Want A Boy For My Birthday" in two days. 12/15/2019

Here is the link:

I Want A Boy For My Birthday.

Did anyone remember the promise from Dale Hibbert last year? He is going to release "I Want A Boy For My Birthday" in two days. 12/15/2019

Here is the link:

thank you for the reminder terrancestamp. nice that people here still are interested in the music.

Sunday :pray:

everytime I hear this I think how did M get away with it,both versions are great.
Intellectual property does make for a paranoia of the masses these days, no doubt. :paranoid: I can't blame them.
This happens far too often in the music industry though not limited to the music industry alone, obviously.
Ka-ching! $$$$$ Go figure.

My wish is that others get to hear the song and that some don't pretend that they discovered it first. #(Message sent from subway ride)#

Back
Top Bottom