Reminder: “I Want A Boy For My Birthday” drops December 15th at 7PM

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Ok....ticking clock advertised a year a generated some publicity...primarily here but what I ment was that as we are so close I would have thought the good auld NME would've been in touch to get an auld dig in...anyway the last I know of is the Elvis cover....if you have it could you at least indicate how it rates in the Smith's repetoire?

Dale last communicated via 'Mozarmy' on Facebook in August.
I got the feeling he was letting go of some of these things simply for others to enjoy and no real other agenda behind it.

The aforementioned:
"Hi there, just making you aware of this, on Dec 16th 'I want a boy for my birthday' will be available.
There is no moneytization of the channel, it's just a slice of history that some people will appreciate."

It most certainly will be appreciated.
Regards,
FWD.

If he wants a son for his birthday he better make Damon knock him up fast.

Ok....ticking clock advertised a year a generated some publicity...primarily here but what I ment was that as we are so close I would have thought the good auld NME would've been in touch to get an auld dig in...anyway the last I know of is the Elvis cover....if you have it could you at least indicate how it rates in the Smith's repetoire?

It stinks.

It stinks.

It stinks.

It stinks.

It stinks.

It stinks.

It stinks.

It stinks.

It stinks.

Last edited by a moderator:

22016660-7772071-The_giraffe_sports_his_wonky_neck_in_The_Chyulu_Hills-a-11_1575910722822.jpg

"Eat my dinosaur balls".

The countdown to the “M. exploits girl group” articles begins!
It's already happened on this site by me. Listen to "Only To Other People" and then "The Girl Least Likely To." I think he gave Rourke a co-writing credit on that hoping it would go to court.

Has anyone seen the documentary made around the South American tour? Has that ever changed hands privately?

Has anyone seen the documentary made around the South American tour? Has that ever changed hands privately?
Pilla's hairdresser said she has friends in Australia suffering from the heat as it is 38 degrees Celsius where they are but the hairdresser was jealous and would prefer it ahead of the swedish cold. We gave her chocolate for xmas to make her feel better.

So I assume you left that volcano in time and I really hope that kind of idiotic tourist attractions will come to an end now. I've wondered for decades how people can even be allowed to walk around on them like that.

I did of course stay near one for a week recently but Teide in Tenerife is a dead volcano if there is such a thing.

Merging posts. Please do not flood threads with similar posts, that is considered spamming and may result in banning.
Shame you didn't just outright do it. This forum would have instantly become a much better place.

It's already happened on this site by me. Listen to "Only To Other People" and then "The Girl Least Likely To." I think he gave Rourke a co-writing credit on that hoping it would go to court.

everytime I hear this I think how did M get away with it,both versions are great.

Back
Top Bottom