Rapper Jake Hill cancels gig after refusing to 'bow down' to Morrissey meat ban at venue

A rapper has cancelled a gig because he is refusing to "bow down" to a meat ban imposed at a venue by Morrissey.

Rapper cancels gig after refusing to 'bow down' to Morrissey meat ban at venue - London Evening Standard
A rapper has cancelled a gig because he is refusing to "bow down" to a meat ban imposed at a venue by Morrissey.

Excerpt:

Jake Hill, from South Alabama, was set to perform a tour date in Houston at the White Oak Music Hall on October 28.

Morrissey, former frontman of The Smiths, was also playing the venue in a different area. It is said to be stipulated in his contracts that meat should not be served where he is playing.

Mr Hill, who has more than one million listeners per month on Spotify, posted a video on Twitter explaining why he had cancelled the gig.

He said: "If anybody was coming to the show tonight, I'm sorry to tell you it's been cancelled.

"Soon as we get here we find out that there's a bigger artist playing on the lawn, who is a vegetarian. Which is fine. But he has made a specific contract rule that you can't have any meat in the venue."

He said he had ordered food, with Chick-fil-A appearing in the background, and then was told he would have to "eat it outside like a dog".

"This is the twentieth show we've done, we're tired, we wanna relax and eat our food. But apparently god is here but he;s making it to where we can't eat meat," he said.
"I hate to do this but I'm not about to bow down to this guy, show's been cancelled, I'm sorry."

He ended with an expletive outburst at Morrissey and said: "F*** you Morrissey, b****."

full

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...-to-morrissey-meat-ban-at-venue-a4272991.html

Good for him. And I say that as an almost life-long vegetarian. By all means have a position, but don't foist that position on people who didn't want or ask for the consequences; I assume the people going to a Morrissey show know what they're letting themselves in for in terms of the T&Cs, but for those not going? There's a word for that type of behaviour.

Last edited:
Good for him. And I say that as an almost life-long vegetarian. By all means have a position, but don't foist that position on people who didn't want or ask for the consequences; I assume the people going to a Morrissey show know what they're letting themselves in for in terms of the T&Cs, but for those not going? There's a word for that type of behaviour.

"By all means have a position, but don't foist that position on people"...you f***ing hypocrite!

You try (unsuccessfully) to foist your 'position on people' on here everyday!

So now, amongst many other unpleasant things, yr a hypocrite, racist, bigot, fascist & so many other things that I just can't be arsed to type..except maybe 'arse-wipe extraordinaire'...oh, & 'wanker'.

End.

Says the expert on odd behaviours
Nurse!

:eek:

wtf????? skinny you foist your dumb islamic anti moz position on the peeps here, who dont want it or ask for its
stupidity.:lbf: yet you continue to post 24/7 every day of the year rain or shine, along with your many
fake username accounts.doh:

this rapper was playing the same venue but different area? Where in F would that be? over by
the porta potties??:straightface:

Skinny, have you lost your mind? You have been repeatedly asked to leave here because nobody wants to hear you ravings but you refuse, even turning down requests that you seek medical help.

This 'jake hill' needs to learn respect.

What Moz says goes yu f***ing little shit.

And of course skinny is there, as ever, to pick up on it bcos, yet again, it serves his purpose.

There's a word for that type of behaviour.

Shit-stain really.

I don’t care that he cancelled for not bowing down to Morrissey, because well, f*** Morrissey. But I do care that he is trying to argue his point by eating that shit from the hateful, bigoted Chick-Fil-A. f*** Chick-Fil-A! Not only do they kill animals, but they’re evil c***s.

Funnily enough, by cancelling his gig due to a minor annoyance he is actually playing homage to Morrissey.

Almost life-long vegetarian?
I saw yu eating a meat kebab (or was it yu pleasuring one of yr Mus-mates?) outside the dole offices in Bratford last week waiting to sign on.

By all means have a position?
The only position you have is bent over 'wide to receive' for the hung Mus-guys in Bratford outside the mosque.

Fair enough Morrissey is banning meat in the venue he plays, but but for a multi venue like this he should banned only in his section.

i go to morrissey gig. they would not give me meat. feeling stabbing pain in stomach at 30 mins because no meat. feeling dizzy at 45 min because i do not have meat. at 50 mins friend drag me from gig and take me to store and shove meat in my piehole. i suing morrissey for breaking my first amendment rights.

That rapper looks like he still sucks his mommies tittie. Who cares what this prepubescent boy wants. He's used to Mommy getting him chicken nuggets when he's cranky. The show was better for him canceling

I don’t care that he cancelled for not bowing down to Morrissey, because well, f*** Morrissey. But I do care that he is trying to argue his point by eating that shit from the hateful, bigoted Chick-Fil-A. f*** Chick-Fil-A! Not only do they kill animals, but they’re evil c***s.

You sound like a whiny retard. Good on Chick Fil A for not supporting trans children and sodomy

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom