Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theo

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
I apologise for the delay.
There are too many posts nothing to do with being a Morrissey fan, but life goes on...

What's going on?

Puddle is working hard to get vote from you, but you only vote for joro...:rolleyes:

Life is so unfair.:p

its a one horse race.... god , to think if she was still here... a new rant about being called a horse!!!!!!

YAY!!

I received one vote so far (and it's from myself).

Look, Theo and Joroberts are no longer with us here on Morrissey-solo. So please take that into consideration. Do they deserve the title? and who knows, maybe Joroberts was never a pure ranter--instead a troll like so many suspected!!

So please vote for me. Because i say the things you think but are too lazy to write out. Because if elected, I promise to rant some more (or less if that's what you want). Because I promise to give you the entertainment that so many of you come here looking for.

Yes, Theo and Joroberts are in the past!!!

VOTE PUDDLE FOR THE FUTURE!!

I need to hear some more before I'm convinced, Puddle. I also just uploaded Sweetie Pie for you, so if you could rant a little about that you might get my vote. No hurry. I've got time.

I need to hear some more before I'm convinced, Puddle. I also just uploaded Sweetie Pie for you, so if you could rant a little about that you might get my vote. No hurry. I've got time.

Why would I rant about you being so kind. Thank you for the download. And you know what, screw those who complain about downloading new songs. I'm from the states and would gladly buy the single if only Morrissey didn't ignore the states. Oh sure, he may be signed on to a bankrupt label, but that's not my fault.

Supply and demand...If you don't supply it, I'll get it elsewhere.

[i hope that wasn't too obvious]

hmm this is bloody hard mates, don't have a clue what I should vote for. Not Joro atleast, i'll have to think about this.

I gave in... :rolleyes:

... and voted Puddle.

Ok, I don't got a clue on who to vote, don't feel as neither joro nor puddle needs it. The only problem is that I barely knows who anyone else of the nominated are:(

If you want to vote for any of the small parties, you might as well vote for republicans :p

Ok, I don't got a clue on who to vote, don't feel as neither joro nor puddle needs it. The only problem is that I barely knows who anyone else of the nominated are:(

Chartres, if you click Members, you can find each member's profile and threads they've started/posted.
You'll find other nominees rants from there.;)

Puddle, if you win this, it's because you have been canvassing support. Your closest competition is not even here and she's still trouncing you! ;)

Some people find watching someone's ranting funny, which makes he/she angrier...:rolleyes:

hahahha i dont even know what RANT means but i saw puddles signature and ... i dont know, i just felt that it was the right thing to do, you know, voting for puddle and all
publicity works!

go , go , go puddle

Joro, sorry to be predictable, but some of the rants she went on could last for hours! She really knew how to get on her soap box!

Back
Top Bottom