Radio X ‘Best of British’

Tbevie

Girl afraid
Hi guys. I don’t know how many of you listen to Radio X but every year around this time they do a ‘Best of British’ competition. Listeners can go onto the radio X website and vote/pick their favourite 3 British tracks of all time. Then all the votes get counted and on Easter Monday the station plays out the top 100 tracks.

Moz/Smiths song’s usually feature but they’re usually pretty low on the list so I was thinking if we all decided on a Moz/Smith song and voted, we could maybe get it pretty high. It’s not a hugely popular station but I thought it would be a bit of fun to see how influential we could be.

Any suggestions of the track? From memory HSIN and TIALTNGO usually finish the highest so it might make sense to go for one of them, or both.

https://charts.radiox.co.uk/2019/

Hi guys. I don’t know how many of you listen to Radio X but every year around this time they do a ‘Best of British’ competition. Listeners can go onto the radio X website and vote/pick their favourite 3 British tracks of all time. Then all the votes get counted and on Easter Monday the station plays out the top 100 tracks.

Moz/Smiths song’s usually feature but they’re usually pretty low on the list so I was thinking if we all decided on a Moz/Smith song and voted, we could maybe get it pretty high. It’s not a hugely popular station but I thought it would be a bit of fun to see how influential we could be.

Any suggestions of the track? From memory HSIN and TIALTNGO usually finish the highest so it might make sense to go for one of them, or both.

https://charts.radiox.co.uk/2019/
its a good idea but even if everyone on here voted it still wouldn't make a dent,can you imagine the difference between Ms vote and the ultimate bore adelles vote,its a young persons game now.i would hate to see the top ten,bet there isn't a beatles,stones, or who track in sight.

its a good idea but even if everyone on here voted it still wouldn't make a dent,can you imagine the difference between Ms vote and the ultimate bore adelles vote,its a young persons game now.i would hate to see the top ten,bet there isn't a beatles,stones, or who track in sight.
You’d be surprised. They play mostly Indie/rock music. I think Bohemian Rhapsody came first last year and the bands you mentioned all featured.

This Charming Man, How Soon is Now and There is a Light would perhaps be the most popular Smiths tracks?

Think you're muddling Radio X up with another station.
It's a specific indie/alternative station so there are bound to be Smiths songs in any top 50 chart. There sure as hell won't be anything by Adele Atkins.

Think you're muddling Radio X up with another station.
It's a specific indie/alternative station so there are bound to be Smiths songs in any top 50 chart. There sure as hell won't be anything by Adele Atkins.
never heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom