R.E.M. US presale starts tomorrow (04/02)

I got mine this morning in the fanclub presale.

This morning people were not having good luck getting close seats for Chicago. You can try and see what's open.

I only pay $10 a yr for the membership and every Christmas they send out a holiday package. Totally worth $10, and you get to buy tickets early.

On a whim, I logged in to see what seats were available in the presale. I'm not a fan club member, this is just some official fansite thing I just found the other day. All I had to do was provide my email addy and validate it.

Anyway... I got great seats for the United Center! Sect. 121, which is the first section stage left in the stands. Really quite good tickets, I was shocked.

So I guess I'm going to this one!

Someone at work dropped by my desk at 9:59 to show me where the new emergency kits were at the office..by the time I was able to log on for Philly ticks, they were all gone..hopefully better luck on Saturday

I was somehow able to get one ticket for the Berkeley show. Getting two tickets seems impossible. :( But the one ticket is left of center, perfect for watching Mr. Marr. :) There is an added show on Sunday.

Last edited:
Someone at work dropped by my desk at 9:59 to show me where the new emergency kits were at the office..by the time I was able to log on for Philly ticks, they were all gone..hopefully better luck on Saturday

hey! skinner and I are planning on going together. we both tried to get tix to no avail. maybe the 3 of us could get tix, whenever the regular sale goes on? yes yes? :)

oh they go on sale saturday. sorry, i am slow.

I'm seeing Pearl Jam in June in Camden, the Thursday and Friday the day after when REM plays....or I'd so be there seeing Johnny (as opening band playing with Modest Mouse).

Last edited:
So the Mann Center website crashed at 10:00 am sharp and the only tickets I could find on TM were pretty much lawn seats..

Speaking with a local ticket agency they told me that REM pretty much kept all of the tickets for their fan club members and corporate sponsers so very few tickets for this show even went on sale...

whatever..thats more money for me to spend on Moz this fall..

shit i got on ticketmaster REM page at 10 am and i looked for two tickets and best available were Circle. Then I tried to get just one ticket and I ended up getting Orchestra seating.
I hate going to shows by myself especially when Im in a seated location but oh well I got tickets.
:)
gonna try to find one for my friend or upgrade but i doubt thats gonna be possible.

Had I known that the floor at MSG was General Admission I would have tried there instead..bummer

i tried getting MSG floor tickets at the same time as the Mann Center and they were all gone :( The best they had was in the 200 seated section.

but i just checked for floor seating at MSG and theres one but its in section 12. im tempted to buy it but last time i went to MSG half of the floor was general admission and the otherr half seated...i dont want to buy a another ticket if im gonna be seated.

Last edited:
Section 12 means you are all the way in the back at MSG..I believe the first 8 or 9 sections are GA only..

For REM at MSG the floor is all seats. I wanted to go but all I could get in the fanclub sale after buying LA was sec 6 row s??? No way was I going to pay $90 to be that far back.

Back
Top Bottom