Questions concerning the Boy Racer and Dagenham Dave videos

M

Mimi

But before that, an observation I've made from the Boy Racer video.... did anyone else realise that not only is Johnny Bridgewood missing, but Boz is playing the bass guitar and is constantly turning his face from the camera as if not wanting to be recognised?

Nothing important, just peculiar....

Ok, this dark haired girl who almost gets run over by the boy racer guy, is that the actress who was in East Enders for a long time? I don't remember her or her character's name, but she was with this violent guy whose Mum (played by that Carry on chick) ran the Queen Vic pub. After she left the series ( I think she got run over by a car) she turned all pop and released some horrible records. Well if it's not her, the girl looks a hell lot like her.

And then in the Dagenham Dave video, what's this actor's name who plays..well....Dagenham DAve?? I know he's a british tv actor and I've seen him many times, and if I'm not completely wrong he released some horrible records too, but again his name slipped off my mind.... Graham something?

Finally, let me give up a round of applause and cheers for Will, the man who put those videos on cd for me and turned the world into a better place for a day! I sincerely LOVE those videos.

Cool, you got em!

Excellent, I didn't know how much I can trust the USPS delivering overseas, cause I haven't sent a letter out, unless it was for taxes!
Glad to see you enjoying the vids!

Hi,

I think the Girl you are referring to is Martine McCutcheon who played Tiffany Mitchell, I hope that helps some.

Cheers,
Vince.

> Hi,

> I think the Girl you are referring to is Martine McCutcheon who
> played Tiffany Mitchell, I hope that helps some.

> Cheers,
> Vince.

oh. your spunk is warm. thank you. that felt nice.

> And then in the Dagenham Dave video, what's this actor's name
> who plays..well....Dagenham DAve?? I know he's a british tv
> actor and I've seen him many times, and if I'm not completely
> wrong he released some horrible records too, but again his name
> slipped off my mind.... Graham something?

What's the photo hanging on the wall in the house. Is it a skyline of Manchester? It has quite large chimmneys and so I thought it might be. Also even 'tho it's hard to see what's written on the two badges that Morrissey is wearing?

> What's the photo hanging on the wall in the house. Is it a
> skyline of Manchester? It has quite large chimmneys and so I
> thought it might be. Also even 'tho it's hard to see what's
> written on the two badges that Morrissey is wearing?

Are you taking the piss? I'm serious, the guy's a famous actor - if it's him - so I thought people might care considering they care when some obscure Hicksville combo mentions a Morrissey influence in an interview with Hicksville enquirer......

> Are you taking the piss? I'm serious, the guy's a famous actor -
> if it's him - so I thought people might care considering they
> care when some obscure Hicksville combo mentions a Morrissey
> influence in an interview with Hicksville enquirer......

I was being deadly serious. I just wanted to know what the photo was of, some sort of Morrissey icon that he placed there for a reason. The badges are too small to read.

> I was being deadly serious. I just wanted to know what the photo
> was of, some sort of Morrissey icon that he placed there for a
> reason. The badges are too small to read.

Okay, I apologise....guess I'm a bit touchy these days =)

Back
Top Bottom