Question for the boys

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
So back in high school I was kind of celestially encouraged to be easy and exploratory and basically slutty. :straightface: Problem was I wasn't. So under weird strange cosmic pressure or whatever, I asked a boy if he'd like to have sex with me and he said he did and we did it. It was beyond awkward. So today via the miracle of facebook we have "reconnected" if "liking" Doors videos and random utterances counts as reconnecting. So today I get this private message, him asking me to call him. He gives me his phone number and says he just wants to hear my voice.

Is that basically a booty call attempt? I am not well versed in the art of picking up people but I don't want to be trapped into saying "Nooooo, I'm a wee bit crazy, saving myself for Morrissey." :)crazy:) But if he has some pressing need to talk to someone I'm certainly always a good ear. I guess I'm not sure what to do.

Did you contact him on Facebook?

I guess I did. For symbollic reasons. I saw his name, Facebook suggests friends of friends. I asked him to be my friend just to see what he was up to. I think he's an auto mechanic. Lives at home. Loser like me. :o

What is the worst that happens?

I faked my own death to get rid of a stalking girl once. True story.

What is the worst that happens?

I called him. We're meeting for dinner Tuesday. Neutral location, I drive myself, catch up on high school. No big deal, right? He's freaked out already by me, it can only get weirder. The girl he was married to had a random polaroid on her coffee table or something of two girls in it, this girl he was married to and me. As a child. She claims we used to be best friends, I have no idea who she is. He asked me about her and I have no recollection, but he saw me in the photo and then I ask him to be my friend on facebook. :straightface: I warned him I'm weird but he says he's weird too.

I'm so nervous.

I'm going to have to kiss this guy, huh. This wasn't what I had in mind. :mad:

I was telling him "You know how when life throws you hurdles and you just give up jumping over them? My kitchen's like that. The oven is broken, only two burners work, there aren;t enough pots and pans. I don;t cook like I'd like to so as opposed to being a "vegetarian" who eats vegetables, I'm more like a bread and cheeseatarian." To which he said "I want to save you from that life."

He said he wants to save me. Is that like the oldest trick in the book to getting laid? Because I've lived too hard and difficult a life to getting tricked. The last thing I need to be doing is spreading it for some dumb symbolic conquest.

Maybe if I just keep the dialogue up like this over dinner, I can avoid the kiss.

But maybe by living in a fantasy world I'm just sabotaging myself. I know this. I mean the guy is nice and sweet and gentle. Maybe not so smart upstairs, but I don't think...I don't go on dates. I have no idea why this is happening. It's weird.

Maybe Morrissey is going on dates. Maybe we're both going on a date at the same exact time in different hemispheres of the world?

See if I talk like that, then I'll stay safe. :p

Yaaaayyy boys!!!!!!

I'm just posting on this thread because I'm going to live vicariously through you, CG. I have no life of my own, nor do I have cable.

I wonder if it's a coincidence that on the same day I told ny mom that she looked like a mime, I had trouble communicating to my sister as we rode bikes, one of my favorite seraphs of all time covers Everyday Is Like Sunday everyday is SILENT and gray that a boy tells me that he just wants to hear my voice. :straightface:

I am beyond pissed if I'm thrown into this mess because of a technicality. And it's typical I'm left hanging.

Maybe all the signs are pointing you to this guy?

But....if you don't want to kiss him, stand your ground and don't.

Maybe all the signs are pointing you to this guy?

But....if you don't want to kiss him, stand your ground and don't.

They kinda are. But something doesn't feel right about it.

They kinda are. But something doesn't feel right about it.

Perhaps because it wasn't what you envisaged? Just go in with no expectations or preconceptions. You might really enjoy his company. And you know, there's nothing wrong with a nice, sweet and gentle guy. You could do a lot worse. Or you might have a really awful time but even then you would have had a night out not doing whatever you normally do.

Perhaps because it wasn't what you envisaged? Just go in with no expectations or preconceptions. You might really enjoy his company. And you know, there's nothing wrong with a nice, sweet and gentle guy. You could do a lot worse. Or you might have a really awful time but even then you would have had a night out not doing whatever you normally do.

I've just arranged to pick him up at work and drop him off home after the date because he doesn't have a car. :straightface: I guess I envisioned the man who would save me as having a car. See? Little things don't add up. He LOVES Jim MorrisON. (NO) the lizard king. I love Steven MorrisSEY (yes) who is like a bird. Bleh. I'm reading too much into this. I'll take your advice MH.

MW not MH. I phonetecised your name. See I gotta find someone who wouldn't care that I am quietly and constantly doing shit like that. And I literally can grow a goatee. I gotta find a man who doesn't mind that I'm kinda part boy. With girl parts. :squiffy: I'm freaking out because all the signs say I'm free and done and can move on but this isn't it. It feels weird.

You know what's weird? You don't seem to have any problem talking about this person like this, which is really not very nice... but I feel it is rude to tell you this.

So here's my deal, and I'm just going to spill my crazy stupid guts because it's the night before and I can't stop thinking about this place I'm in. This feeling of being stuck.

So at some point I firmly got it in my head that I am soulmates with a British singer 14 years older than me who is stylish and lives in a time trap and sees ghosts maybe like I do, I dunno. So I ask him and he says he doesn't but it doesn't deter me from holding onto the dream. I envisioned going out and him wearing a fake beard and ball cap so Moz fans don;t ruin our lunch or trip to the store. Now a man in a beard is asking me out telling me he;s safe. It;s like it;s my calling to help him feel normal though he's saddled with a burdomsome immense gift/curse. At least his lyrics indicate he is, and some of his mannerisms. So I send him letters and postcards and packages, none of them answered. At this point I think they are being KEPT from him. Then I deliver them to his manager's office, still no response. He must think I'm just another nutjob and I don't put that past him, I would to. But something always looms, this beckoning in the signs I see to wait for him, to save HIM. But I can't. I am one girl. I can't get to him other than to haunt him back. All very romantic and heartbreaking, but to live it is very real. And I'm odd. Birds divebomb me while I drive, cats walk up to me and meow at odd times, my dogs are beyond stressed the last two days and I'm not projecting, they just act weird. I can watch a movie and during the dialogue I hear the reason why this or that happened, all very Idea of Referencey, but also very convincing. So in short, I'm nuts, but it;s like I'm nuts with a purpose to save someone who may be a closet nut, who has called and called and called, and now that the stars have aligned and I've been through hell and learned a great deal, he doesn't respond. I'm flabberghasted by it, yet at the same time if I were him, I wouldn;t respond to me...unless what I said rang a bell or touched a nerve or made sense.

So people I hang around, they talk to me and are my friend and whatnot, but there is a distance. And for no lack of trying to connect on my part. I never get propositioned or flirted with. SO now there's this guy. He probably wanted to hear my voice because he suspects I'm an easy lay, I approached HIM the first time because I sensed he was safe. Now he wants to take me to dinner, texting that money isnt an issue. I told him not to spend a lot of money becuase he wasn;t getting laid, he said he wasn;t looking but asked why, I said I was a gentle flower lol, he said he was a gentle gardener. NO GOOD CAN COME OF THIS. Because in my mind, I want to share myself that way with the impossible dream. And so here I sit telling the f***ing internet my impossible, embarrassing dream. I can't even tell you how f***ed up my life has been. And so the last four years, the symbolism, the studying, the meditation, the concentration, the safety patrol. All of it has the possibility to wash down the drain if the wheels are turned just right and he catches me in a moment where I am the child, because I do that, I can become very vulnerable and want to please the adult in the room even if the adult is younger than me, I'm on this wheel, it;s hard to describe, and sometimes I become like a little kid. I have to be with someone safe. And now these advances by someone claiming to be that safe person. All my work can go down the tubes and I foresaw this, I played a Gorillaz song, "I want to f*** with you" I knew it was going to happen, now....grrr f***. And it seems like the big picture seems to show that it is a game, I saw Almost Famous, I'm like a band-aid traded for a 12 pack of beer and now this woman man child is being thrown into the fire. :(

I have a feeling I will delete this in a minute.

I sort of wish one of his people would read this and take pity on me and call me on the telephone and say with authority, that Morrisssey has communicated to them that he has no idea what I'm talking about, that he can set me free from thinking he wants me to save him. I wish someone would help me. Because what if this boy is just what I need? It doesn;t feel right, but what if by being trapped in my own lalaland I am preventing myself from having someone to pal around with and putting my painful painful history behind me. Not a lot of people can ask that of an artist, it would just take a few minutes to call and say, "No Amie, you aren't the girl least likely to. You aren;t the boy with the thorn in your side or my mental boxer. Those are just songs, dear. Have a nice life."

Last edited:
You know what's weird? You don't seem to have any problem talking about this person like this, which is really not very nice... but I feel it is rude to tell you this.

You mean this guy tomorrow? Well, I'm just, I dunno. Like talking to girlfriends about it or whatever, except I talk about supernatural crazy stuff here. He;s sweet and nice, just not spinning at the same rate as I am. I don't mind being corrected, I deleted a blog post yesterday because I posted a pic of the baby shower reciever looking maniacal holding a knife to a cake named Sophie. I thought it was relevant to anyone who follows mundane relevance. THen I realized it was rude and deleted it.

I dunno Dave, I'm a f***ing mess. My fantasy world is crumbling around me, but it;s like I'm too exhausted to contnue it anyway.

You mean this guy tomorrow? Well, I'm just, I dunno. Like talking to girlfriends about it or whatever, except I talk about supernatural crazy stuff here. He;s sweet and nice, just not spinning at the same rate as I am. I don't mind being corrected, I deleted a blog post yesterday because I posted a pic of the baby shower reciever looking maniacal holding a knife to a cake named Sophie. I thought it was relevant to anyone who follows mundane relevance. THen I realized it was rude and deleted it.

I dunno Dave, I'm a f***ing mess. My fantasy world is crumbling around me, but it;s like I'm too exhausted to contnue it anyway.

Well, I sympathize, and it's not like he's going to read this, but I think it's good to realize that he's a person. You treat it like a problem but you initiated it. So I hope you have fun with him and that what you're expressing here is not the whole story, but just the worst of the nervous and ambivalent feelings you have.

Everyone here except your sworn enemies :D wants you to have fun and I definitely hope you have a good time, and it turns out great, and you have someone to hang out with or whatever.

Look, CG, don't build it up into some huge thing in your mind. Just go and see what happens, and you have the car. If he's too weird, then ditch him and go to the movies. That might be bad advice because I've only had four hours of sleep since Friday.

Also, since I read your post about the Jim Morrison/Morrissey thing, I'm thinking that a combination of those two people might be the perfect man. A balance of Dionysian/Appolonian energies, with good hair, yeah. But only as long as it's a combination of the right parts of each - a shockingly hot and tallish philosophically deep bookish nonviolent guy who likes to sue people, alright, but no matter how gorgeous of a creature he is and no matter how good he looks in those Levis, the "listening to Jobraith" thing would be a deal breaker, so whatever lab is doing the gene splicing would have to make sure to find a cure for that. I could probably deal with the "eating peyote" thing much easier than that, as long as the vomiting took place outdoors. Do clones have souls?

This post was brought to you by Diet Coke.

Tags
randow
Back
Top Bottom