Question for guitar players...

Skinner

RIP The Rev
I'm looking to purchase a sapphire blue SG '61 Reissue. However, I can't find them anywhere.

If anyone knows of a good site etc that I could use to possibly track one down, that would be great.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks :guitar:

I'm looking to purchase a sapphire blue SG '61 Reissue. However, I can't find them anywhere.

If anyone knows of a good site etc that I could use to possibly track one down, that would be great.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks :guitar:

http://www.guitarbasics.com/guitar/...'61 Reissue Electric Guitar Sapphire Blue.htm

Wait a minute, I clicked on the Sapphire Blue button, and it took me to the Cherry finish one? WTF?

Dayum. You sure you don't want to buy my 1960 Fender Musicmaster, with case, for $1200? I'd even deliver it to you.

http://www.guitarbasics.com/guitar/...'61 Reissue Electric Guitar Sapphire Blue.htm

Wait a minute, I clicked on the Sapphire Blue button, and it took me to the Cherry finish one? WTF?

Dayum. You sure you don't want to buy my 1960 Fender Musicmaster, with case, for $1200? I'd even deliver it to you.

Thanks for trying. I looked there as well. No dice. And I think I'm all Fender-ed out. I've had a 72 Tele up until now. But my dad wants it back. The jerk!

Twice constitutes "keep trying"? :mad:

It's easier to hawk it here than to put it up on eBay.

dont use the angry face at me!!:mad: <--- too angry makes me think you're really mad!
isnt it hock? I've had several debates about this. if its not hock then where'd i get hock from?
yeah twice is 'keep trying'! Its not like guitar purchasing easily comes up in conversation!:D

dont use the angry face at me!!:mad: <--- too angry makes me think you're really mad!

How do you know I'm not?

isnt it hock? I've had several debates about this. if its not hock then where'd i get hock from?

See here. Scroll down about 3/5ths of the way.

In the interest of full disclosure, I meant to write "hock," even though the article I linked to says that "hawk" is correct! It's a happy coincidence!

yeah twice is 'keep trying'! Its not like guitar purchasing easily comes up in conversation!:D

:angry:

:D

Man, that sucks! Give him one of those cheap Mexican knock-offs instead, and see whether he notices.

Hey! :mad: I have a Mexican Tele and it sounds good, but then again I haven't heard too many guitars in my life. I'd like to go to a shop and try some Gibson and Rickenbacker guitars, but what if I don't buy anything? They would kick me out.

Back
Top Bottom