Question for davidt

Tats why you want to take over this website instead of paying for your own. Everybody here is clear to the fact you've never have had a real job.
Working hard at not getting a job and glomming the dole.

Tats, glomming? Learn to read and write before posting here you thick bastard.

People have to be in places run by dictators where there are informers at every street corner. I bet you go to Dubai too and come home and talk about how nice it is and all that.

Some will just never realise what a world we actually live in and are just too happy to finance other peoples misery.

No, never been to Dubai, tend to stick to the Caribbean , Spain, Greece and France. All very nice places. Looking at your ability to read and write, they will probably be places you will never be able to afford to get to, off your Macdonalds wages.

No, never been to Dubai, tend to stick to the Caribbean , Spain, Greece and France. All very nice places. Looking at your ability to read and write, they will probably be places you will never be able to afford to get to, off your Macdonalds wages.

You tend to stick to using the govt wifi and posting here 24/7.
Get a job.

Tats, glomming? Learn to read and write before posting here you thick bastard.

STILL here? werent you asked to find work?
or are you too busy getting drunk and imagining you are walking in the French Riviera, just you your boyfriend and your lone tooth.

STILL here? werent you asked to find work?
or are you too busy getting drunk and imagining you are walking in the French Riviera, just you your boyfriend and your lone tooth.

Why are you telling me to get a job/find different guest names you thick f***ing twat. Now, a bit of advice. You are clearly not very bright and you can't string sentences together. Get yourself off to night school and maybe someone will give you a job as a road sweeper or refuse collector.

Thats my last comment to you IP fb4776e6ee AKA Thick Bastard. But remember this - you will always be in my memory as the thickest f***ing idiot ever to post on Morrissey Solo.

Goodbye

Why are you telling me to get a job/find different guest names you thick f***ing twat. Now, a bit of advice. You are clearly not very bright and you can't string sentences together. Get yourself off to night school and maybe someone will give you a job as a road sweeper or refuse collector.

Thats my last comment to you IP fb4776e6ee AKA Thick Bastard. But remember this - you will always be in my memory as the thickest f***ing idiot ever to post on Morrissey Solo.

Goodbye

:rolleyes:

Let me clarify for those out there reading this post: he will not, under any circumstances, look for work.
Now you know why the UK has to import people who want to work.

Goodbye

The anon with the ever changing guest user name is the same individual that was behind "biebs" / Inspector Closeau some time ago. The same person has also just registered "Ed Wood" and up-votes his own anonymous posts and troll-rates people he wants to harass.

All of this nonsense here is really just down to two individuals - "Urbanus" or someone pretending to be him and "biebs" and all his incarnations. I cannot be arsed with these cretins anymore either, just wanted to let you know. I received two handfuls of troll ratings right away.

Last edited:
The anon with the ever changing guest user name is the same individual that was behind "biebs" / Inspector Closeau some time ago. The same person has also just registered "Ed Wood" and up-votes his own anonymous posts and troll-rates people he wants to harass.

All of this nonsense here is really just down to two individuals - "Urbanus" or someone pretending to be him and "biebs" and all his incarnations. I cannot be arsed with these cretins anymore either, just wanted to let you know. I received two handfuls of troll ratings right away.

Ah makes sense now - what a waste of a skin he is then, his parents must be very proud of what they spunked out Lol

Nowadays in many european countries people refuse to work and give tax to what is going on. No one wanna finance that madness so people retire early and avoid areas filled with problems.

Americans never realised how blessed they were in that they never paid any tax to speak of and therefor could afford to fulfill their dreams. Europeans have been fooled into believing the system will take care of them and that made people weak and lazy and depressed.

The cradle to the grave system did work once but no longer and when you hand over power to a system the system will dictate every part of your life and that is why some choose to be homeless sleeping rough as they don't wanna be examined in detail.

This is also why europeans wanna be liberated by Putin or Trump or just anyone.

Liberated? By Putin?
You must be taken the piss. No?
If you really think Europeans want to be liberated by Putin you are deluded.
You might as well say they want to be liberated by Erdogan. :squiffy:

Trump is no danger to Europe. The other two are.
Europe has been freed from the slave state it was under the Nazis by US and Russia at the cost of so many lives.
I say my country is and was very, very thankful the US army protected us against Stalin too.

And for better or worse, the capitalist system put billions of dollars in our destroyed country and Germany by the Marshallhelp to build it up again. It is still an amazing effort in such a short time when you consider the devastation of Europe. I wouldn't trade it for the communists, never, ever.
Trump is right to remind the NATO members of their financial contributions which they neglected, always counting on the US.

I don't know where you are living but if it is in America you're far enough away from the threads that are very real here and where the atrocities of WW2 are very deeply routed in the mind of many people cause hey, they happened here.
That's why Europeans are now also very worried about their freedom cause they are close to Russia, the Middle East and Africa.
I don't blame them.

Ah makes sense now - what a waste of a skin he is then, his parents must be very proud of what they spunked out Lol

surface

Wtf? does any gay dude over there have a job? do any of you work?

Such cutting insults.

surface

Wtf? does any gay dude over there have a job? do any of you work?

And you?
Never mind, you are boring.

Such cutting insults.

Yes, the idea of having a job or not, being gay or not, or whatever, thinking you can insult people,
says all.
Could be a case of self-hatred, being gay himself and without a job.

Yes, the idea of having a job or not, being gay or not, or whatever, thinking you can insult people,
says all.
Could be a case of self-hatred, being gay himself and without a job.

You dont see me here demanding charity. Dont accept it.

You all should have not dissed the USA which feeds you and keep you alive.

Here is an idea, instead of trying to do an internet putsch taking over this forum-which none of you pay for-why not start up a Sunday LGBT car wash, in order to save money and start you own Moz forum? You dont want to pay for health care, dont want to work, feel entitled to any number of services, probably free housing, free clothing. How about working a couple of Sundays a week? I know it a lot to ask, but the owner here works and pays for the forum,try to do the same.
Of course, this individual "Surface" would have to be taught how to work the water faucet.

You cannot compare the cost of going to Caribbean with Spain, Greece and France. Anyone can go to those european places for a fiver. I would never want to travel to the carribean cause I'm not a sunbather.

You cannot compare the cost of going to Caribbean with Spain, Greece and France. Anyone can go to those european places for a fiver. I would never want to travel to the carribean cause I'm not a sunbather.

Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks for letting me know.
If you had travelled you would have known how cheap it is to travel in Europe and not compared those places with the Caribbean. Your earlier post sort of gave you away there.

Are you the type that still think people are impressed if you arrive in a posh car?

I've never worked a day in my life cause I never had to. I doubt you have the glorious view from your home that I do and other people paid for everything cause I was born with a silver spoon.

I see working as a bit bizarre.

I always travel to a big city, never to places with beaches and pools. I find people in sunny warm places to be a bit stupid and the people that travel there pay loads of money to be lazy. There is nothing to do at places like that unless you prefer talking to the wind.

Then you get to compete with pink germans for sunchairs and people that go to such places simply have no class. The carribean is very low class and no posh people ever travel there just working class people like yourself.

Now flip that burger sunny!

Liberated? By Putin?
You must be taken the piss. No?
If you really think Europeans want to be liberated by Putin you are deluded.
You might as well say they want to be liberated by Erdogan. :squiffy:

Trump is no danger to Europe. The other two are.
Europe has been freed from the slave state it was under the Nazis by US and Russia at the cost of so many lives.
I say my country is and was very, very thankful the US army protected us against Stalin too.

And for better or worse, the capitalist system put billions of dollars in our destroyed country and Germany by the Marshallhelp to build it up again. It is still an amazing effort in such a short time when you consider the devastation of Europe. I wouldn't trade it for the communists, never, ever.
Trump is right to remind the NATO members of their financial contributions which they neglected, always counting on the US.

I don't know where you are living but if it is in America you're far enough away from the threads that are very real here and where the atrocities of WW2 are very deeply routed in the mind of many people cause hey, they happened here.
That's why Europeans are now also very worried about their freedom cause they are close to Russia, the Middle East and Africa.
I don't blame them.
It does sound weird, doesn't it?

But every day I meet or talk to people that would swap their current government for a leader like Putin or Trump. A firm hand to guide the country with old values that would win back what has been lost.

These people are not extreme people who voted for racist parties for they are average people who suddenly seem to have understood what is going on.

I even know some that are hoping for war as they see no other possible way to deal with the problems we now have. These people suddenly took up a keen interest in guns and spend their free time at a local shooting range just to be able to own a gun legally.

I know mainstream news never report on this but for us living in the reality this shift in opinion is clear for all to see. I wonder how long mainstream media can deny it, maybe when these people storm the studios.

Back
Top Bottom