Q-March 2007.-Brandon Flowers speaks about meeting Moz

moz'art girl

oh la la
Sorry if it has already been written somewhere on the forum.
Brandon Flowers tells he met Morrissey when working at a restaurant in Vegas. Morrissey was with bodyguards.:) Moz was not unpleasant, but the bodyguards, yes.
Brandon recalls he said to Moz how much he loved him, while he was giving him his pizza.:D He felt rather ridiculous...
And he felt very embarrassed after that too, cause Moz was eating at a little private room, and could see everything that was happening in the kitchen :eek: ; for example, a poor Brandon Flowers preparing some tea, or cutting something with his knife... They were looking at each other, and looked elsewhere when their eyes met, ah ah ah!:cool:

I hope Flowers didn't cut meat or something! :eek:

I don't want to eat right next to kitchen...

But it looks like a small flirt for me. Looking in each others eyes and then looking away and the same again. Why not? :D

I hope Flowers didn't cut meat or something! :eek:

I don't want to eat right next to kitchen...

But it looks like a small flirt for me. Looking in each others eyes and then looking away and the same again. Why not? :D
I am not sure there was some flirt. More curiosity, I think. Moz was wondering who was that litle idiot, maybe...:D If I remember correcly, Moz was closing his eyes sometimes too, ah ah ah. He was watching carefully what Brandon was doing, too...I think he was afraid Brandon could have eaten into plates, maybe, ah ah ah!:o

Back
Top Bottom