pull the plug on Morrissey-Solo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Its time @davidt

It will be a mercy killing...
RecentFoolishLadybird-size_restricted.gif

David is too much of a coward. He'll let this place become even more of a cesspool before working up the spine to take any sort of decisive action.

It can’t go on forever. I think I agree with you. Pull the shutters Mr Tseng.

David is too much of a coward. He'll let this place become even more of a cesspool before working up the spine to take any sort of decisive action.
Too many thought crimes are being committed on M Solo - only one opinion is allowed - shut it down!

@Verso doesn't like it when non-woke people air their opinions here. It makes him cry.

Even though Moz himself is non woke - and even a 'racist' apparently.

Anyone who does not share Verso's woolly liberal views must be silenced!

Calm down O'Brien....the world of social media is obeying your narrow-minded viewpoint of the world. You're winning. Chill.
The guy who crosses the street with his tail between his legs when he sees a person with black skin calling someone else narrow-minded. Good one.

Do you two synchronize what time you log on to post absolute drivel?

They do always turn up at the same time!

I think Pip & Reel are the same person, Pip's the Corbynista version. Although if they're going to keep mentioning globalism, Jewish media plots & black people being innately violent, I don't see the point of creating two identities.

free speech

They do always turn up at the same time!

I think Pip & Reel are the same person, Pip's the Corbynista version. Although if they're going to keep mentioning globalism, Jewish media plots & black people being innately violent, I don't see the point of creating two identities.

I never talk about "Jewish media plots" or support "Nazis". I'm pro-Jewish and anti-Nazi.

Looking like Central has pulled the plug first. Old Bigmouth and the Nephew have run out of shit stirring Shit to post after the weekends violent protests.

?? :knife:

Back
Top Bottom