Puddles covers "There is a Light" and "Everyday Is Like Sunday"

nice. not so sure what to make of this costume though. is this in any way related to their interpretation of the song?

Mike used to be the bartender at a spot I'd frequent when I lived in Atlanta. He's good people. He has managed to turn Puddles into a brand and people love him for it. His voice is nothing short of angelic.

He's been doing Morrissey Mondays for about a month? I know he also did I Know It's Over.

I've seen Puddles 31 times and was sitting 5 feet from him when he filmed this "There Is A Light" video. He's a supremely talented and even nicer guy. He sells out 95% of his shows... never cancels... never phones it in... get's standing ovations every performance... takes pictures and signs autographs for an hour after the show. If he comes to your town, go so him. He's great.... probably not what you'd expect.

By the way, I've been a lifelong The Smiths / Morrissey fan (34 years) and have seen Morrissey 20-ish times. I'm wearing a The Smiths shirt right now.... just so you don't think I'm randomly pushing Puddles on people.

Mike used to be the bartender at a spot I'd frequent when I lived in Atlanta. He's good people. He has managed to turn Puddles into a brand and people love him for it. His voice is nothing short of angelic.

He and his wife are truly some of the nicest people I've ever met.

I've seen Puddles 31 times and was sitting 5 feet from him when he filmed this "There Is A Light" video.

Wowsers! That's just tickety boo.

He's a supremely talented and even nicer guy.

Him being nice doesn't mean his music will work for me.

He sells out 95% of his shows...[/quote

Good for him, but why anybody who isn't on the take cares is beyond me.

never cancels... never phones it in... get's standing ovations every performance...

Uh huh. Is it art and is it any good though.

[quote takes pictures and signs autographs for an hour after the show. If he comes to your town, go so him. He's great.... probably not what you'd expect.

He almost certainly is what I expect.

All very nice,

I don't value musicians must because they're very nice.

I want them to air their very souls, to purge their feelings through songs straight from the f***ing heart, playing like it's their last day on earth and then have the god given right to play.

Nice ain't got nothin to do with it

By the way, I've been a lifelong The Smiths / Morrissey fan (34 years) and have seen Morrissey 20-ish times. I'm wearing a The Smiths shirt right now.... just so you don't think I'm randomly pushing Puddles on people.

I'm sure you mean well and all friend, but no thank you. Also, try wearing a non band Tshirt. You're nearly 40.

I thought he did a great job on America's Got Talent. He does have a great voice, and it's funny because I was hoping he would have got the chance to do a Morrissey song. Glad to read he is still performing. He seems like a good hang!

Last edited:
Well, it's a USP I suppose.

Is this what people have to do to get noticed these days? Isn't singing and playing guitar enough? :mad:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom