Proper on Radiohead

Re: How many Proper's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

hey needledi.ck,how can a person be thrown to jail? when you find out,let us know? second off sh.itstain, you need to put the proper quotaion marks after the correct letter. What's a did'nt? isn't it supposed to read didn't? like didn'T I slap your mom in the face after she blew my meat whistle? just because she sux brown mud pipe is no reason to get upset with me. Your mom being a whore,is another reason for you to not be upset,we already knew this. By the way,your "boy" ralph,he told me that he couldn't have sex with me because i was already having sex with your mom and he was saving himself for you,sh.itbox. Next time you try to be clever,don't! you make you and your mother look bad.

Re: Into necrophilia?

> I fu.cked your mom,that I DON'T doubt.

She died 20 years ago.

Re: Into necrophilia?

So that's why she won't talk? she spreads her dead legs for me though all the time. I like your mom alot,too bad when she wwas alive that i couldnt sodomize her,that would've been a delight.

Re: You're insane

> So that's why she won't talk? she spreads her dead legs for me though all
> the time. I like your mom alot,too bad when she wwas alive that i couldnt
> sodomize her,that would've been a delight.

You're insane

Re: You're insane

I am greasetea. I m anyone I choose to be. Everyday,I will pick sonmeone's email adress at random and post it into one of my posts,that way,no one will find out who I am or where I am. aren't I brilliant?? so be afraid,Mr.Proper's gonna getcha,

Back
Top Bottom