Pre-order album/single bundles at recordstore.co.uk

think its safe to say glamorous glue will definitely be played on the tour.tickets are being delivered by postman pat daily,got my two dunoon today.perth should be here soon.

great it ships to europe,to my suprise Isaw the Bona Drag remaster
[which Iwrote the friendly neighbourhood musicshop lad, coudn't order one after he sold a
a not that good working example, well now Iknow, just order, and maybe
a few euroos more, but at least there's enough stock of Morrissey albums/cd's/DVD's]

it's a buy though indeed the vinyl will become made collection bigger.

no april fools joke?:rolleyes:

gonna order coming days, won't gamble if the friendly neighbourhood musicstore lad will
order more than 3 to 5 copies, as usual [only new studio albums he dare to inverst a box with20/25 copies:lbf:]

:thumb:

Last edited:
Orders have been cancelled:

'We are very sorry but we have had to cancel your order. This is because all of the items have unfortunately been deleted by the supplier and are no longer available'.

Orders have been cancelled:

'We are very sorry but we have had to cancel your order. This is because all of the items have unfortunately been deleted by the supplier and are no longer available'.

I haven't had this e-mail. Is this true? Amazon still has the items. Is it only the signed items being referred to here? because if it is, then that is really shabby - getting people to order on a false hope/pretext. It may all be a false alarm and not true though. Morrisseyofficial on Facebook have been trailling the signed items - surely they wouldn't be spinning a line?

P.

I haven't had this e-mail. Is this true? Amazon still has the items. Is it only the signed items being referred to here? because if it is, then that is really shabby - getting people to order on a false hope/pretext. It may all be a false alarm and not true though. Morrisseyofficial on Facebook have been trailling the signed items - surely they wouldn't be spinning a line?

P.

Not true my friend. I just ordered another copy, and received an email from them(dated Thursday, YESTERDAY), that "as soon as the stock comes in, it will be shipped".

I think that person is joking, as in an April Fools day joke. No mention of this on the RS site.......calm down my friend, I can see why you'd be honked off,(and Id be right there with you if it were:thumb:) it's just not true though.

P.

APRIL FOOLS! :lbf:

mozzalia you will be posting that the tours cancelled.april fools day indeed.does every country have april fools day,or is it just britain.always wondered about that.

Can this be shipped to the states?

Hi, I've just placed an order. I am living in South Korea and I have experience to get Everyday Is Like Sunday bundle packages here via Recordstore.co.uk, even though it took more than 1 month to arrive. You can check the country name at the ordering stage.

Dear Morrissey: Please sign more than a few of your new vinyl records and hand them out personally to kids in East London. Please sign a few more and hand them out personally to kids on council estates in Manchester and Birmigham as well. "Don't Eat red-meat" and end nukes, GO GREEN, friends could be a wize message that accopanies this humanitarian tour of goodwill. That signed copy of "You Are the Quarry" we asked for? Donate this as well..."If it's not love, than it's the......" Well, there won't be any of that sort of thing. Cheers all.

'digitalstores.co.uk: Order has been cancelled.

We are very sorry but we have had to cancel your order. This is because all of the items have unfortunately been deleted by the supplier and are no longer available.

If you ordered a bundle, some of the component parts may still be available to order. Please check the site and place a new order if you would still like to receive them

PLEASE NOTE : This does not apply if you had asked us to cancel the order.

Items Cancelled:
1 x GLAMOROUS-BUND
Morrissey - Glamorous Glue Bundle: Win Signed Artwork Print!
6.99 GBP per unit
CANCELLED
> CDMM722Morrissey - Glamorous Glue CANCELLED

> MM722Morrissey - Glamorous Glue CANCELLED

> MMPD722Morrissey - Glamorous Glue: Picture Disc CANCELLED

If there are items in this section, then unfortunately these had to be cancelled from your order.

If you paid by credit card, your card was not charged.
If you paid by UK debit card (Switch/Maestro or Solo) we have issued a full refund, which should appear on your next statement.
If you paid by an offline method (bank transfer or cheque), you will be contacted shortly to arrange the refund.
Please click any of the links below for more information:
li>Check order status
Delivery times
What if my order doesn't arrive?
How much will my order cost in my own currency?
The product I've ordered says PRE-RELEASE or PRE-ORDER. What does this mean?
Cancellations
Returns
Our registered address
Need more help?

Need to contact us?
Email us with your order number in the subject line. We will try our best to respond within 48 hours.
Telephone: 0844 499 3456. Please have your order number ready.

We are open Monday - Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm GMT.

This is an automated email.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom