pre order album and t shirt from bravado...

swayhead

was anyone else as let down with bravado service as i was? i only pre ordered the album for shipment because i live in the boonies now. and it came with a t shirt and i can't resist any moz t shirt.

well, after waiting around all day i decided to call since i realized i never recieved an e mail with a tracking number. turns out they are waiting for merchandise. orders will not ship until wednesday IF they get the merchandise tomorrow. LAME! they are waiting on the t shirts. i'm sure the orders that were just of the album were shipped... oh well. at least they refunded my guaranteed delivery but will still do overnight delivery.

patiently waits...

yawn.

I placed my CD/T-Shirt combo last week, got confirmation on my order hours later that day and to my surprise, I received the package on the very day of the US CD release 3/25, I am very pleased to say the least.

Then I headed to The Virgin Megastore in Hollywood Boulevard to get my copy of the Standard CD of the Greatest Hits along with the Free Moz Poster, :guitar:

However, I know what you mean about being let down.

When I ordered the previous CD/T-Shirt combo in 2004 or whenever that was, my ordered was completely messed up. They sent me the wrong T-Shirt Size and when I tried to get it exchanged, they said they couldn't do that as they had no more T's on my size. I was furious as I had specifically told them what size I wanted!

So this time around, I emailed them as soon as I placed my order and got confirmation to advise them "NOT" to send me the wrong T-Shirt Size and I got exactly what I ordered, :):cool:

I was making a cup of tea earlier, so I went over put the water in the kettle and a teabag and two sugars in the mug and waited....

and waited...

and waited....

and waited...

and then I realised, I'd only forgotten to put the kettle on!

Back
Top Bottom