Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Tesco is where most of the Moz trolls 'buy' their liquor with the dole money.🕵️‍♂️
skinny, surface, every friday, Mosque👳‍♂️
then Tesco then the cul de sac for the remainder.👤
'nerak' is chapel, the theater🦸‍♀️
then Tesco then the spacious flat paid for
the PR work done in Starbuck🧵

I love Morrissey for allowing me to express my misery in song and prose when I'm out and about, without me having to be locked up
I like the way he made misery something to celebrate and he turned misery into an art form
I always feel special when I go out drinking, knowing that I have Morrissey's misery up my sleeve and I can unleash it at any moment and not feel diminished, but feel emboldened and liberated by it.
I wish he'd make a song about dust bunnies, and months old dirty dishes.

I suppose that when your expectations of heaven are so low you might be content wherever you end up. I would have loved to feel like everyone else while I was here. I would have loved to experience the loves and losses everyone else seems to go through. I would have given my right arm to fit in. I want to belong. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't want to be special or excel. I need to belong.
"I just want to be blindly loved."

I wish he'd make a song about dust bunnies, and months old dirty dishes.
Sometimes at the park
On a bench
With my legs
Spread wide
People stare, I don't care
I'd rather not stay
Inside

Then back to my flat
But I'm never
Alone
You may find it
Funny
I'm always surrounded
by dirty dishes
and all of my
Dust bunnies

I've got a vacuum cleaner
That's never been used
And a brand new bottle of washing up liquid
But there's always
Tomorrow
(music fades)

i was watching a video of a dominatrix whipping a mans back and oh my god it was the hottest thing ive ever seen. i dont think it would be that hard to be a dominatrix. i dont have the space but acquiring some whips and floggers and paddles and needles wont be too hard. and im very good with my hands so that surely will help.

light housework you'll let me use your hovel as a dungeon right?

Sometimes at the park
On a bench
With my legs
Spread wide
I'd rather not stay
Inside

Then back to my flat
But I'm never
Alone
You may find it
Funny
I'm always surrounded
by dirty dishes
and all of my
Dust bunnies

That's never been used
But there's always
Tomorrow
(music fades)
I did some cleaning and organizing the past couple of days, and used some dish soap, but the vacuum cleaner has less than 10 minutes use on it. I have to figure out how to clean its filters before I'll feel confident about using it.

Aw, I never thought of the dirty dishes and dust bunnies as companions before.

Sometimes at the park
On a bench
With my legs
Spread wide
I'd rather not stay
Inside

Then back to my flat
But I'm never
Alone
You may find it
Funny
I'm always surrounded
by dirty dishes
and all of my
Dust bunnies

That's never been used
But there's always
Tomorrow
(music fades)
I like it! I'd like it if Morrissey sung it, especially.

It is sloppy to wear pants that constantly fall down though. Maybe being slobby is not that far fetched.

:rolleyes:

thats all very interesting Fake C, but when can we expect you to come up with the 200 hundred Canadian Dollars?😐

I'm trying my best not to be racist. Why is that Chinese people seem to talk at the top of their voices and sound as though they're in a constant argument.? I'm not meaning to be rude, but the way they talk loudly is upsetting me. They can't seem to talk in a civil way to each other. It's always at top volume. When I talk to someone I'm aware of my surroundings and I talk at the appropriate volume. Chinese people seem to shout at the top of their voices. And it's disturbing me. It sounds as though they're constantly rowing. They're in England now and we're a little more refined over here. I don't want to think too much about cultural issues and whether I should be more forgiving towards Chinese people because it's their culture to speak terribly loudly. They're in my country now and they know by now that the walls are terribly thin in these flats. They must know they're disturbing me. All I ask is to be left in peace in my own home. I don't care if Chinese people tend to shout when they talk to each other
They're in England now. Their way of communicating upsets me and is obtrusively loud to me. I don't need that kind of shit and I don't care about their culture and how loud they may communicate with each other. I'm English. We tend to be a quiet breed. I don't want to hear raised voices day in day out.

I think you just have loud neighbours & Chinese bit is irrelevant.

Time to be comfortable around people of other races and religions but also a time to tell them that when theyre in my country they abide by the rules of my country. I'll wellcome anyone with open arms..... But they're in my country now and they show me some respect. And they look happy to be here. This is my country and anyone is allowed to share it with me but as soon as they start complaining they can f*** off.
I used to have a boyfriend who didn't allow me to complain about him. He sure could complain about me though!

I used to have a boyfriend who didn't allow me to complain about him. He sure could complain about me though!
At the library we had a good process for dealing with complaints. If anyone came to the desk with an issue there was a composition book that they could write their complaint in. Sometimes when we were bored we would read them aloud and laugh.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom