Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

what an absolutely glorious day today! warm and bright and with a verdurous feeling in the air like that in spring. i was going to sit around moping today in between doing laundry since it's my day off but im so glad i decided to go out instead. i feel all exhilirated now.

is it nice in vancouver, too @Light Housework ?

what an absolutely glorious day today! warm and bright and with a verdurous feeling in the air like that in spring. i was going to sit around moping today in between doing laundry since it's my day off but im so glad i decided to go out instead. i feel all exhilirated now.

is it nice in vancouver, too @Light Housework ?
Yes, it is nice out. I think I'll head out in about an hour, maybe sooner, catch some sun. It was blinding this morning around 9:30, as I hauled my groceries home, with my shopping buggy, knapsack, and giant tote bag full.

You'd think your broccoli would be good, at $4 a pound, with long stalks building up dead weight. Plus, it's organic. But now I remember why I stopped buying organic broccoli. It's 90% moldy inside the pretty florets.
20201204_161434.jpg
20201204_161640.jpg

yeah, doing the same thing you do every other year, sitting around reading books, eating milk duds, and annoying people on message boards must have been real tough

I am reading books watching movies and still listening to music but I’m also renovating a house getting a second degree and raising two young children and basically enjoying my life. Feels like I’m doing something right

maybe they’re just talking about the solar eclipse planetary alignment thing

oh my, what a little beauty!! he reminds me of dreamyneil by the way he talks and uses his hands and his big dreamy eyes... :love:

hes's got WEIRD ears though! neil dont have weird ears.

also he doesnt have the slightly rough, gritty, emaciated, herpes on the lip, poppy seeds in the teeth, rock n roll thing that neil has which superimposes itself on his idyllic platonian beauty so superbly and sexily. he could use a bit of that. we all could.

i think i might try writing an article and submitting it to quillette (although they get multitudes of submissions, i have no real hope of getting it published or even a reply). i wonder if they only publish work from people with degrees though. that would be most unfair. what i want is to write a response to an article published on their site that i didnt wholly agree with (and which i found very badly written--but i wont mention that part) wherein i refute some of the claims of the article while adding my own unique and profound insights. it's true that i could just add what i want to say as a comment at the bottom of the article but there's too much i want to say, and i dont really feel that the comment section where it will never be read is worthy of it.

shit, yeah, i think you need qualifications. i need to get a blog. then i can just say im a blogger. yeah, i think ill get a blog. it would be good to have one anyway to supplement my vlog.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom