Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

So I ate this thing called "Energy Mix" that is made of nuts and cranberries, etc, basically a natural snack and the next thing I know I'm on twitter arguing with three separate people.
dumb

why neil baby?! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? where am i gonna find pics like this nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1606811891351.png

i hope neils alright, he had been awfully quiet lately. maybe he's depressed because he's another year older?

you cant just delete all your accounts without explanation when you have fans who love you and who are concerned about you and for whom your pictures represent the only joy in their (my) life!!!!!!! what is he thinking!!!!!!

The coming solar flare that will wipe out the earths electricity will make people forget this pandemic. The preparations are on going and the people working with it are saying it is going to happen "very soon".

me and my cheekbones (posing as we did in every photo: head to the side, eyes closed, mouth open as wide as possible) and my cute sister and my pretty mommy. the only question is: where is mr. edward bear?!?!
______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

also, i love my prairie dress/varsity jacket combo. very isabel marant. i have things that could almost mimic that look today, though not purposely. zum beispiel, the grown up actual isabel marant version:
______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

now the question is, what should be the tone of my youtube channel. serious or funny? politically impassioned (now that i know a smidge about politics) or trite? can be all of these things at once? should i have some kind of a schtick? this is going to require a LOT of consideration.

now the question is, what should be the tone of my youtube channel. serious or funny? politically impassioned (now that i know a smidge about politics) or trite? can be all of these things at once? should i have some kind of a schtick? this is going to require a LOT of consideration.
All.

or else i could start out really trite and flippant talking about silly things so that when i suddenly start making politically charged vlogs it becomes a massive scandale which secures tons of views!!

Strange how Rifke can produce pictures when she claimed she had no camera or mobile phone when she was "abroad".

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom