Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

No, I don't live in London and yes you can live with me so long as you don't use the lavatory.
no prob! im good with a bucket!

but if you dont live in london, there's probably no point. and with that im off to watch triggernometry!

no prob! im good with a bucket!

but if you dont live in london, there's probably no point. and with that im off to watch triggernometry!
London's horrid. I've no idea why anyone would want to live there.

London's horrid. I've no idea why anyone would want to live there.
london is where things are happening, yo. and if that's where things are happening then that's where i need to be! because i got things to say, man, and i got the need to say them, to stand up and be counted. plus, that's where all the smart literate people are (they're not here, certainly) who i have no doubt i'd get along with famously if only they'd let me into their damn club! plus neillllllll lives there! dreamyneiiiiiilllll. and finally, they have the best s&m clientele. i mean, you wouldnt want to be inserting a butt plug in someone clad in plaid flannel who keeps saying "eh" now would you?!?

do you at least live CLOSE to london?! could i walk there over the weekends to stand outside neils house for an hour before having to turn around and walk back the way van gogh used to do?

god, why was i born in this awful country whose accent i cant even make work? maybe if i had been born in the UK i would have received a decent edgacashun and not have old codgers badger me about capitals which i never learned how to use :(

the username 'raskolnikov' reminds me that i have to read crime & punishment so that i can know what is meant when people in intellectual circles refer to someone as a 'raskolnikovian figure' (since after all i will be soon appearing in intellectual circles)

The genocide of the oceans: the animals of the sea are also animals :fish:

@Oh my talking about China made me remember this:

Latinoamerica_Chinese-Fishing-Fleet-in-2020_In.width-800.jpg

It's true. Argentina has this problem with 5 countries: China, Japan, South Korea and Spain who ship illegally... And the fifth country involved is Uruguay, which allows the illegal boats to port there and thus it becomes the country that makes it possible.

It's true. Argentina has this problem with 5 countries: China, Japan, South Korea and Spain who ship illegally... And the fifth country involved is Uruguay, which allows the illegal boats to port there and thus it becomes the country that makes it possible.
All our governments have always been silent accomplices in the plunder of our seas.

It seems next December 21 will be a very important date. Besides being the date of December solstice, it’ll be the first Jupiter-Saturn conjunction since the year 2000, and the closest since 1623.

Since 1802 the Saturn and Jupiter conjunctions have been occurring in earth signs, with the final one occurring on May 28 of 2000 in Taurus. The last conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius was in 1405. After the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius in 2020, there will continue to only be conjunctions between Jupiter and Saturn in air signs until 2159. That's why some people think this is the beginning of a new astrological era ruled by Aquarius and the exit of the age of Piscis that began with the birth of Jesus Christ.

It seems that when a great conjunction occurs during an election or inauguration year, the president is likely to die in office. Jupiter conjunct Saturn also represents the death or end of the old king Saturn (Kronos), and the reign of the new king Jupiter (Zeus). The battle of the titans. Constantine’s Byzantium fell to the Turks in 1453 and he was born with this conjunction in his birth chart.

Hard times await for us. The next solar eclipse of December 14 will negatively affect Central and South America and Antarctica. My country will be just in the centre of its bad influence. Sadly it will be only 3° apart from the placement of the the native Sun of the Pope.

1606674307277.png

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom