Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I got my prescription orthotics today. They only make things worse, and the chemical smell is strong. So much for that Avenue. Edit: custom made, not prescription.

Last edited:
Just relaxing and enjoying not being in pain. Taking pleasure in my life as it currently is. Guess I'll do some reading, with tea at my side.

Got some Crayola crayons today.
20200926_162615.jpg

Self love
It's always new
Others be jealous
Why don't they love themselves too
Made to feel guilty
I love myself too much
They implied
I was never accused
Of loving others excessively
But when it's yourself
It's labeled selfish
It gets called vain and narcissistic
All these labels that don't fit
The beginning of real love
Has to begin somewhere
Anywhere will do

my "friend" shared this on facebook.

like are you f***ing kidding? do you actually think that's a valid comparison? what about the part where cops put their lives on the line whenever they have to make an arrest? i didnt realize getting shot while attending to patients was a concern for nurses. so i told my "friend" its braindead and insulting, which it is. it's sad because she thinks she's really woke. she thinks that by posting 1000's of "woke" posts a day it can make up for her living a meaningless life.

1ui5 was ignoring me on chaturbate so I gave my tokens to a female instead, and I ain't never coming back.

my "friend" shared this on facebook.

like are you f***ing kidding? do you actually think that's a valid comparison? what about the part where cops put their lives on the line whenever they have to make an arrest? i didnt realize getting shot while attending to patients was a concern for nurses. so i told my "friend" its braindead and insulting, which it is. it's sad because she thinks she's really woke. she thinks that by posting 1000's of "woke" posts a day it can make up for her living a meaningless life.

Nurses put their lives on the line too especially in a pandemic and if a cop murders someone they should be charged with murder.
The comparison they're making is that killing someone even accidentally because you made a mistake is not something that we are willing to forgive in any other profession. That's not even touching on cases where it's actually murder.

Police are supposed to serve and protect the public, handling their weapons and wielding them at Will in various situations trained like machines, to be machine men they take that risk of being shot when they take the oath.

They appear to get their backs covered by the hierarchy as current events have shown. How many have been held to account over recent shootings of what many have termed as murder ?

Nurses however are there to serve and to serve and to serve ...sometimes and often, exhausted, emotionally physically, mentally, whilst still trying to maintain a sense of humanity, not trained to be machines but to have much expected.
On the matter of being able to protect? I’m not sure it’s even possible,
I whistle-blew regarding abuse and got fired. (I am no longer in the NHS because of that) I am back in nursing though and it’s insane pressure.
I recently had a co worker give out the wrong meds they admitted the mistake and thank God no lasting,,life threatening results.
It’s just my opinion, but there is an apparent lack of equilibrium.
We nurses are only human trained to be as such.
Police are trained to be like machines.
The system is broken.

You train people like machines you know what you get? People who think and act like machines (duh). People who can turn off their humanity. For example, Timothy McVeigh. He was trained to be a machine. He was trained as a soldier anyway. What he did in Oklahoma was him acting in the capacity he was trained for. Otherwise I suspect he was probably a perfectly nice person. You do not say "police are trained to be machines" as though it's no big deal, as though theres not something a little sinister in that.

You train people like machines you know what you get? People who think and act like machines (duh). People who can turn off their humanity. For example, Timothy McVeigh. He was trained to be a machine. He was trained as a soldier anyway. What he did in Oklahoma was him acting in the capacity he was trained for. Otherwise I suspect he was probably a perfectly nice person. You do not say "police are trained to be machines" as though it's no big deal, as though theres not something a little sinister in that.
Perhaps my post did not contain enough vitriol and hate ( my way of trying to stay a carer 24/7))
I have been to work so I’m tired it’s an emotional job and I love the people I care for because I’m attached.
I don’t advocate and find intolerable inhuman behaviour... I’m saying the police are machines they are not trained to care they are trained to act. I’m sure when they get home of an evening they behave as other husbands/ fathers/ brothers and sons / wives mothers etc etc.
And yes of course that is truly sinister to be able to turn on turn off your humanity.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom