Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It was around this time 33 years ago that the NME were about to confirm The Smiths split and I would become unbearable for several months thereafter.
I guess life did continue after all, but younger me was devastated.
*sighs in nostalgia*
FWD.

It was around this time 33 years ago that the NME were about to confirm The Smiths split and I would become unbearable for several months thereafter.
I guess life did continue after all, but younger me was devastated.
*sighs in nostalgia*
FWD.
I was glad when they split. I thought they'd peaked with 'The Queen is Dead' and I thought the one original song they recorded after 'Strangeways,' namely 'I Keep Mine Hidden' was one of the weakest things they'd ever done. I still think they split at the right time.

Time will show you
That life is spirituality
No matter how materialistic you are

Things can stop working
People can sabotage you
Rape you
Torture you
Hurt you

In the end
The same old line
They spout
"We are one!"
It turns out is true
To their chagrin
Initially

But then time
"Heals all wounds"
So they say
And it also turns out to be true
To their relief
Forgiveness is in store

But first comes
The realization
That their lies
Are true
Right down to their shoes

Time will mould you and craft you
But soon, when you're looking away
It will slide up and shaft you
Oh, time
Oh, time
No friend of mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Business

Clean connections manufacture
Outside and inside
Quiet trust in his eyes
As we say our goodbyes

A kind dealer doesn't want to hurt you
Just get you what you need
He hopes he won't see you for a while
Because he knows his shoes are built to last

I want what's best for you
A worthwhile read and the best shoes
I make mistakes and take them home to you
But when I correct myself
You get that too.

15 minutes with myself I dedicate to you
15 minutes times 4 equals one hour of precious cleaning
15 minutes times 8 equals two hours of gymnastic writing
I won't be torn apart
Without being forensically pieced back together.

Send me off on an errand
Paint with me
Smell the essential oils
Freshen up
Let's go

Will we get back intact
What will we do after that
You'll make vegetarian chili
I'll prepare myself for Mary Magdalene

She needs so much
Women's shelter and such
Lended ears and financial aid
An education in how to deal with villains
But more importantly
How to treat free agents who deserve their freedom

Because villains will be better off
In good strong hands
Think of them kindly
Even after all they have said and done
If you have a thought to spare

With around 4900 new infections in the UK every day, how's the brilliant herd immunity strategy practiced by countries such as the UK and Sweden seeming to you now retard, @12" on the slack?

With around 4900 new infections in the UK every day, how's the brilliant herd immunity strategy practiced by countries such as the UK and Sweden seeming to you now retard, @12" on the slack?

Oh look, the resident holocaust denier/jew hater/psychopath The Truth./Born to Harangue is crawling out from underneath his rock with another anonymous, devastating attempt at “owning” me. (Also, the @-function doesn’t work when you’re posting anonymously, retard. But of course you wouldn’t post with any of your registered users, you only use them to downvote people).

First of all, the UK isn’t going for herd immunity, nor do they have 4900 new infections "every day". You can’t even get your basic premise right. Retard.

As for no-lockdown, no-masks, no-hysteria Sweden: it is doing fine. With new infections fast declining (ca 175 new infections per day on average now), no new patients in intensive care for weeks and deaths approaching zero things are looking rather good.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 06.30.20.png

yay, bun bun!!!!! what's it like there? how does it feel?! is your house still standing? did you have your cry yet?!?!

you know who i find agreeable are the greek airport staff. so much better than the airport staff in london who are all surly and unfriendly. the greek ones are so handsome and attentive.
love.gif

oh and thanks for answering my shoulder pads question. i feel slightly better now.

It’s wonderful. Quieter than usual, but very pleasant. There are people here, mainly French, Italians and Greeks from the mainland, so there is some life and the mood isn’t awkward - it’s really really enjoyable and pretty much like it’s always been… Restaurants, cafes and shops are open, there’s a nice buzz, lots of bougainvilleas to admire, kitties sleeping in shadows...

And everyone who is here is so happy to be here. The place can get quite hectic and unfriendly in high season, but this year everyone - locals and visitors - are so relaxed and content.

Service staff have to wear face nappies but everything else is pretty normal, the old normal. My neighbour says that corona and the whole hysteria has taken everyone’s focus off the bigger issues, like Turkey’s constant provocations. In his words “Corona will go away again, Turkey will remain …”

The house is still standing, but the garden is a bit of a mess. The fig tree is fine, though, with lots of figs. I’m looking forward to eating them all in September when they are ripe. Eating figs off the tree when they are still warm from the sun is probably my second favourite pastime ever. Oh, and because there are fewer tourists we actually have enough water for once! We don’t need to water the plants with Evian this year!

I haven’t had a proper cry yet but got close last night. I couldn’t sleep and sat outside on the terrace at four in the morning, and from the distance I could hear people sing and laugh and the clinking of glasses… the beautiful sound of people enjoying life almost brought me to tears (of joy).

Agreed that Greek airport staff are very agreeable. They’re never out to boss you around or make life more miserable, they are just helpful and friendly. And handsome. :love:

It’s wonderful. Quieter than usual, but very pleasant. There are people here, mainly French, Italians and Greeks from the mainland, so there is some life and the mood isn’t awkward - it’s really really enjoyable and pretty much like it’s always been… Restaurants, cafes and shops are open, there’s a nice buzz, lots of bougainvilleas to admire, kitties sleeping in shadows...

And everyone who is here is so happy to be here. The place can get quite hectic and unfriendly in high season, but this year everyone - locals and visitors - are so relaxed and content.

Service staff have to wear face nappies but everything else is pretty normal, the old normal. My neighbour says that corona and the whole hysteria has taken everyone’s focus off the bigger issues, like Turkey’s constant provocations. In his words “Corona will go away again, Turkey will remain …”

The house is still standing, but the garden is a bit of a mess. The fig tree is fine, though, with lots of figs. I’m looking forward to eating them all in September when they are ripe. Eating figs off the tree when they are still warm from the sun is probably my second favourite pastime ever. Oh, and because there are fewer tourists we actually have enough water for once! We don’t need to water the plants with Evian this year!

I haven’t had a proper cry yet but got close last night. I couldn’t sleep and sat outside on the terrace at four in the morning, and from the distance I could hear people sing and laugh and the clinking of glasses… the beautiful sound of people enjoying life almost brought me to tears (of joy).

Agreed that Greek airport staff are very agreeable. They’re never out to boss you around or make life more miserable, they are just helpful and friendly. And handsome. :love:
Beautiful. I can picture it all. I think these months of fear and restriction have made us really appreciate the important things. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Apology is temporary
Life goes marching on
The wounds fester
But we still reach for happiness
Despite all that's been done
To kill it
To snuff it out
To destroy it
In an innocent creature
Projected some twisted guilt
The projector created it
For target practice

He said he did it to feel powerful
That he wasn't aware
I had my own story
My own fears
He said he was egotistical and volatile

Life marches on
Seeking comfort
Aiming for happiness
We need plush jails that pamper
Anyone who claims to be a villain

Oh look, the resident holocaust denier/jew hater/psychopath The Truth./Born to Harangue is crawling out from underneath his rock with another anonymous, devastating attempt at “owning” me. (Also, the @-function doesn’t work when you’re posting anonymously, retard. But of course you wouldn’t post with any of your registered users, you only use them to downvote people).

First of all, the UK isn’t going for herd immunity, nor do they have 4900 new infections "every day". You can’t even get your basic premise right. Retard.

As for no-lockdown, no-masks, no-hysteria Sweden: it is doing fine. With new infections fast declining (ca 175 new infections per day on average now), no new patients in intensive care for weeks and deaths approaching zero things are looking rather good.

View attachment 58182

"This is what has happened: Not only have thousands more people died than in neighbouring countries that imposed lockdowns, but Sweden’s economy has fared little better. “They literally gained nothing,” said Jacob F. Kirkegaard, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington."

“It’s a self-inflicted wound, and they have no economic gains.”

" More than three months later, the coronavirus is blamed for 5,420 deaths in Sweden, according to the World Health Organisation. That might not sound especially horrendous compared with the more than 129,000 Americans who have died. But Sweden is a country of only 10 million people. Per million people, Sweden has suffered 40 per cent more deaths than the United States, 12 times more than Norway, seven times more than Finland and six times more than Denmark."

"What remained in the government’s sphere of influence was how many people would die. “There is just no questioning and no willingness from the Swedish government to really change tack, until it’s too late,” Kirkegaard said. “Which is astonishing, given that it’s been clear for quite some time that the economic gains that they claim to have gotten from this are just nonexistent."

Norway, on the other hand, was not only quick to impose an aggressive lockdown, but early to relax it as the virus slowed, and as the government ramped up testing. It is now expected to see a more rapid economic turnaround."

"It’s worth noting that the gap between Sweden and its neighboring countries has grown significantly since May 15, to between 10 and 20 times as many deaths per 100,000 population compared to Denmark, Finland and Norway."

"With a COVID-19 death toll of 5,700, Sweden’s mortality rate from the disease is now around a quarter higher than that of the United States, when adjusted for population size." https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eu...irus-spread-slows-but-immunity-still-a-puzzle

Sweden's unorthodox response to COVID-19: What went wrong? https://www.aljazeera.com/programme...esponse-covid-19-mistake-200730093401428.html

Really seems like it's "doing fine"! And you haven't even seen what the next wave will do. Of course someone as dopey as you would think that because the numbers are in decline now means they'll stay in decline.
I don't need to "own" you because you own yourself with each word you type which you're too stupid to realise. You're the very definition of a midwit. You were wrong about allowing refugees into Europe in 2015 which you later admitted; you'll be proven wrong about this too. I shouldn't expect much else from someone from suicidal Sweden who licks the boots of his government and gets his information from the billionaire Bonnier dominated media.
You didn't support a lockdown because you're a hedonist scumbag who would rather see thousands of people in Sweden die than not be allowed his sun sea sand and sociopathy holiday in Greece this year. You're lower than the dirt. F*ck you and everyone who knows and humours/enables you instead of slapping you down like the spastic Swedish fella(tor) that you are.

"This is what has happened: Not only have thousands more people died than in neighbouring countries that imposed lockdowns, but Sweden’s economy has fared little better. “They literally gained nothing,” said Jacob F. Kirkegaard, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington."

" More than three months later, the coronavirus is blamed for 5,420 deaths in Sweden, according to the World Health Organisation. That might not sound especially horrendous compared with the more than 129,000 Americans who have died. But Sweden is a country of only 10 million people. Per million people, Sweden has suffered 40 per cent more deaths than the United States, 12 times more than Norway, seven times more than Finland and six times more than Denmark."

"What remained in the government’s sphere of influence was how many people would die. “There is just no questioning and no willingness from the Swedish government to really change tack, until it’s too late,” Kirkegaard said. “Which is astonishing, given that it’s been clear for quite some time that the economic gains that they claim to have gotten from this are just nonexistent."

Norway, on the other hand, was not only quick to impose an aggressive lockdown, but early to relax it as the virus slowed, and as the government ramped up testing. It is now expected to see a more rapid economic turnaround."

"It’s worth noting that the gap between Sweden and its neighboring countries has grown significantly since May 15, to between 10 and 20 times as many deaths per 100,000 population compared to Denmark, Finland and Norway."

"With a COVID-19 death toll of 5,700, Sweden’s mortality rate from the disease is now around a quarter higher than that of the United States, when adjusted for population size." https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eu...irus-spread-slows-but-immunity-still-a-puzzle

Sweden's unorthodox response to COVID-19: What went wrong? https://www.aljazeera.com/programme...esponse-covid-19-mistake-200730093401428.html

Really seems like it's "doing fine"! And you haven't even seen what the next wave will do. Of course someone as dopey as you would think that because the numbers are in decline now means they'll stay in decline.
I don't need to "own" you because you own yourself with each word you type which you're too stupid to realise. You're the very definition of a midwit. You were wrong about allowing refugees into Europe in 2015 which you later admitted; you'll be proven wrong about this too. I shouldn't expect much else from someone from suicidal Sweden who licks the boots of his government and gets his information from the billionaire Bonnier dominated media.
You didn't support a lockdown because you're a hedonist scumbag who would rather see thousands of people in Sweden die than not be allowed his sun sea sand and sociopathy holiday in Greece this year. You're lower than the dirt. F*ck you and everyone who knows and humours/enables you instead of slapping you down like the spastic Swedish fella(tor) that you are.

For every Sweden-bashing article there is a positive one. There are countries that have locked down that have had far more deaths than Sweden.

I'm not supporting lockdowns because the collateral damage is far worse - even the British government has admitted that more than 200 000 people will die from the effects of the lockdown (f ex no cancer treatments, poverty, depression, suicides) in the UK alone.

It's clear you are not interested in an actual debate but to attack me anonymously - again and again, you coward. I am not interested in your aggression, goal post shifting and nastiness. A proud Holocaust denier - someone who proudly shits on the lives and memory of more than 7 000 000 people - getting all sanctimonious about 5 700 people dying during a pandemic - couldn't make this shit up... Crawl back under your rock, you loathsome individual.

Last edited:

"Around 1 in 1,500 now have the virus, compared to 1 in 1,800 on 15 July and 1 in 2,000 on 2 July. The ONS also estimate there are now 4,900 new infections every day, up from around 3,000 per day on 14 July and 2,000 per day at the end of June."

From Boris Johnson's own speech! You stupid bastard 12"!

'The real reason the UK government pursued "herd immunity" - and why it was abandoned'

Very little that the UK government has done since March suggests to me that they have abandoned anything about 'herd immunity' except the name - the concept and policies remain intact and is the long term goal, as the same people are in charge now that were there in March and are as stubborn as they come. If Vietnam with its population of 97 million and border with China can have zero covid-19 related deaths then there's no good reason that the UK with its 65 million population can't have far lower death and infection rates than it has had (over 46,000 deaths so far).
I will continue to call the UK government policy on coronavirus "herd immunity" even if the government stopped using the *name* due to public backlash.

(Before 12" tries to use this as his comeback: yes I'm using Johnson's speech as an authority on the amount of daily coronavirus cases while also disregarding that his government has said they aren't pursuing a policy of herd immunity. The statistics are factual and can be verified elsewhere while the herd immunity backtracking is government spin from a bunch of politicians who are low on ideas. That's my 'basic premise', at least I have one unlike "for every Sweden-bashing article there is a positive one" and then going back and editing my comment an hour later to add a new piece of information I've found that fits my confirmation bias.)

🤒

al jazeera, Fake C???:blushing:

why not just go on a quote a string of stupid skinny posts FFS.

"Around 1 in 1,500 now have the virus, compared to 1 in 1,800 on 15 July and 1 in 2,000 on 2 July. The ONS also estimate there are now 4,900 new infections every day, up from around 3,000 per day on 14 July and 2,000 per day at the end of June."

From Boris Johnson's own speech! You stupid bastard 12"!

'The real reason the UK government pursued "herd immunity" - and why it was abandoned'

Very little that the UK government has done since March suggests to me that they have abandoned anything about 'herd immunity' except the name - the concept and policies remain intact and is the long term goal, as the same people are in charge now that were there in March and are as stubborn as they come. If Vietnam with its population of 97 million and border with China can have zero covid-19 related deaths then there's no good reason that the UK with its 65 million population can't have far lower death and infection rates than it has had (over 46,000 deaths so far).
I will continue to call the UK government policy on coronavirus "herd immunity" even if the government stopped using the *name* due to public backlash.

(Before 12" tries to use this as his comeback: yes I'm using Johnson's speech as an authority on the amount of daily coronavirus cases while also disregarding that his government has said they aren't pursuing a policy of herd immunity. The statistics are factual and can be verified elsewhere while the herd immunity backtracking is government spin from a bunch of politicians who are low on ideas. That's my 'basic premise', at least I have one unlike "for every Sweden-

🤒

Fake Cham, 0 Kung Flus in Vietnam?:rolleyes:according to the commie cucks in Vietnam.:lbf:

FC you are disregarding the govt but verifying their statistics WtF???:lbf:

Fake C whatever happened to that plastic chair that sat outside your window
when you lived in the ghetto compound?:)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom