Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i have no opinion about shoe colour. just as long as your sneakers arent pepto bismol pink it doesnt really matter.

im watching the movie Zodiac. it's really boring so i keep pausing and checking back here. i must have started it four hours ago.
[/QUOTE]
Ah, Robert Downey Jr. Brings back memories of watching him as that famous detective, what's his name, with the sidekick Watson...Sherlock Holmes. That was also a boring movie. I saw it in a theater while I was going through a very hard time.

no, but astrid van geffen probably does:

and look at how amazing and elegant and classy and old world she looks. not bad for someone your age, eh? of course, you know better than her AND isabel marant.

Yes, tres elegante

i'd way rather step on a plug than have forehead lines! i'd step on a plug every day of my life not to have forehead lines. still, the idea is a bit horrifying. in my imaginings of what it would be like to step on one of those, the pins go right through your foot. did the pins go right through your foot, bun bun? is your foot okay?

it IS happening, bun bun! as shania twain says "up up up there's no way but up from here". shania knows!

Shania Twain LOL. I once slept with someone who slept with someone who slept with Shania's hairdresser! :lbf:

Have you seen any recent pictures of Shania Twain? She looks like Madonna now. Whatever you do, do NOT get botox!

I was invited to join a whatsapp group with friends with whom I have had absolutely no contact since 1990 (my primary school classmates).
I laughed at the FIRST question they asked me: "Is Morrissey nazi?"... I told them that he isn't, but I laughed at the fact that they did not need to ask if I STILL like Morrissey... They have not seen e since I left primary school, but it was obvious for them that I was going to keep my bad (or good) habits!

It was funny, after 30 years without seeing me, the first question is about Morrissey!

i learned a new colour name: veraman. i think it must come from the french vert amande, which i think means almond green (?). it seems to be a very popular colour on greek clothing sites and i can see why. it's my new favourite clothing colour. sadly the colour would look just awful on me (what doesnt?!) with my wishy washy hair and red undertones. :(

examples of veraman:
View attachment 57600

View attachment 57601

(greek sites use the prettiest models)
I think that's what we in the UK call mint green. Or possibly 'peppermint'. :brows:

Shania Twain LOL. I once slept with someone who slept with someone who slept with Shania's hairdresser! :lbf:

Have you seen any recent pictures of Shania Twain? She looks like Madonna now. Whatever you do, do NOT get botox!
I don't think she looks THAT bad. She's doing the best she can! (Hey that could be the title of one of her songs--there are do many things that rhyme with 'can'!). Gosh you have such an illustrious list of lovers bun bun. Was that the brain surgeon?

Well what the heck do you suggest I do with the line on my forehead, pray? Accept it?!

It's not all about you, pep pep!

Is that the same as mint? Is mint that bluish? Well in any case I like saying 'veraman' better!
I think it's one of those annoying colours, like teal or duck egg or aqua, that can be more bluish or greenish but still has the same name. I know this from buying clothes on eBay, because certain colours don't photograph exactly like they look (and useless, lazy sellers don't bother to tell you :mad:)

Sorry, vera-anything reminds me of my first husband's mother who even now has the power to make me cringe at the thought of her.

I don't think she looks THAT bad. She's doing the best she can! (Hey that could be the title of one of her songs--there are do many things that rhyme with 'can'!). Gosh you have such an illustrious list of lovers bun bun. Was that the brain surgeon?

Well what the heck do you suggest I do with the line on my forehead, pray? Accept it?!
Antioxidants? Get a little vitamin C in your life, mayhap.

I think it's one of those annoying colours, like teal or duck egg or aqua, that can be more bluish or greenish but still has the same name. I know this from buying clothes on eBay, because certain colours don't photograph exactly like they look (and useless, lazy sellers don't bother to tell you :mad:)

Sorry, vera-anything reminds me of my first husband's mother who even now has the power to make me cringe at the thought of her.
oh yeah, that's the trouble with buying things online. if it's white, black or navy or in my case red (because i can wear pretty much any colour of red), it's safe, otherwise it's a total craps shoot when it comes to colours. and just the tiniest difference in shade might make all the difference whether it looks good on your or not.

im not really sure how you pronounce veraman (do you know?), but if it helps ive been pronouncing it vare-uh not veera, figuring it's like the french pronunciation of vert. veras are always cows, it's true. was she russian?

oh yeah, that's the trouble with buying things online. if it's white, black or navy or in my case red (because i can wear pretty much any colour of red), it's safe, otherwise it's a total craps shoot when it comes to colours. and just the tiniest difference in shade might make all the difference whether it looks good on your or not.

im not really sure how you pronounce veraman (do you know?), but if it helps ive been pronouncing it vare-uh not veera, figuring it's like the french pronunciation of vert. veras are always cows, it's true. was she russian?

Being back on the pub scene has reminded me how draining it is to forget you're barred from a particular establishment and then be faced with hostility. I've fully reviewed my pub list and anywhere where I have the slightest inkling that I'm barred, I've crossed through. It's funny how I never remember what I've done to be barred but I do get an uneasy feeling when I go to certain places before I even enter. I must remember subconsciously.The remnants are there, just not the details! I want to avoid all negativity since coming out of lockdown. I've travelled out of town today and am now in a nice small pub with down to earth young men sitting next to me discussing the footie with each other. No city blather, just locals out for a drink. Nice to sit here going totally unregarded. There's a thrill, as a gay man, and not standing out, while young blokes feel comfortable to chat away with each other, oblivious I'm even there. The privilege of being able to disappear while still being in close proximity to people. The joy of not standing out. I'll head back into town and adhere to my updated pub list, later on. I do hate how the city makes me behave sometimes though.
How does the city make you behave?

I got the sunscreen I ordered. It's reef safe, and biodegradable. I only wear it on my nose, cheeks and chin. I wear a wide brimmed hat with summer gloves. The sunscreen is for kids, but I ordered the one for adults. I won't make a fuss about it, because I believe the formula is identical anyway, and who knows, maybe the kids one is slightly better.

Hi LH. It makes me not bothered about how I conduct myself when I'm out, because it doesn't seem like real life. People are false and playing a part. I see groups of friends venture into city bars and their whole banter and body language convinces me they're not really friends, but drinking buddies. When I was on the gay scene in the 90s, if I chanced upon a regular who I liked and got on with, it didn't matter who else was around, I was fully engrossed in the company I was in. You don't seem to get that anymore. A lot of straight men used to come to our gay pubs because they found it so much fun, and they could be themselves.
I like gay bars too, the ones that let me in. I used to go to The Dufferin, where there were professional strippers on the main floor, and amateurs in the basement. Some nights they'd have drag contests. I slipped a $5 bill into someone's g-string, and then, because I clapped for someone else who wore a tutu, they got jealous and angry. Nuts.

The amateurs were cute. One guy wore his socks on stage, and another stud kept swinging his cock up onto his abdomen so that it'd make a slapping sound. The Dufferin's been closed down, sadly.

I stopped walking with a certain woman because she did several things that together, annoy me.

1 She rubbed the top of my brand new pink shoe, with the dirty sole of hers, while she was talking about the color.
2 I was talking about a gay barista, and I let my wrist go limp when I said the word 'gay'. She said she was offended by that. I told her that I love gay people. She said vehemently, "No you don't!".
3 She bulldozes ahead on the park path on her left side, so that people coming toward us have to veer into my path, which is on the right side.
4 She kept repeating that I'm vain, because I take selfies.
5 Another woman took off her coat, saying she was hot, and yet another woman told her that it's because of her layer of fat. The woman I'm complaining about shouted "No!", as if having a layer of fat doesn't warm you.
6 She won't curse. She won't even say the word 'poo'.

There's something magic about drinking away from the city and being on a quiet, not particularly well off estate. I love the poetry of drinking on a housing estate in the sunshine. You always know what time of day it is in the city, by the volume of traffic, or level of noise, or whether the shops are open. It could be any time here and people are so much more relaxed - gives you time to think and relate to others more easily. I feel I could meet someone who'll change my life. I'm imagining people sitting down for their dinner in the houses around and about. I wish I could escape the city, or at least be on ground level rather than up in the clouds and isolated.
You like the sunshine. Don't you get burned?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom