Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It will be an international scandal. Twitter will be in meltdown. People all over the world will 'take the wing' in solidarity. Fairy cakes will be cancelled, as will fairy lights. The statue of Puck in Stratford town centre will be torn down and thrown in the Avon.
on second thought, maybe we could just sweep it under the rug! hush up now, pep, and drink your ground up fairies.

I've often wondered why overt displays of sadness are so offensive to people. I've been barred from a few places for being sad and singing sad songs. You get reprobates and hoodlums and all sorts in pubs and it all goes unheeded, but as soon as you show a disposition towards morbidness it offends people. It triggers something. It's offensive to be sad these days. You can be corrupt, scheming, and generally unsavoury and you're OK. Show signs of misery, though, and you're out on your ear. And no one can put their finger on why it is you've been barred. It's all very vague. It's too close to home and too near the bone. You've made them confront their misery and they don't like it.
Damn you are drunk arent u?

I want instant gratification. Chips. f*** processes.

Eat them and then mourn. Nah. I'll cut up some carrots and munch on those, with avocado.

But what kind of thrill do I crave?

Gratitude. The low key thrill of gratitude.

I want instant gratification. Chips. f*** processes.

Eat them and then mourn. Nah. I'll cut up some carrots and munch on those, with avocado.

But what kind of thrill do I crave?

Gratitude. The low key thrill of gratitude.
me too, actually. sometimes i feel like i want everything to be taken away from me and handing back to me in small doses, only then will i be happy. it's like when im on the bus going past the homeless shelter and there are homeless people standing around outside with their coffee and breakfast or whatever. i wonder what that coffee and food must taste like to them after a cold comfortless night with an empty stomach. it must be so good, so much better than my coffee.

i learned a new colour name: veraman. i think it must come from the french vert amande, which i think means almond green (?). it seems to be a very popular colour on greek clothing sites and i can see why. it's my new favourite clothing colour. sadly the colour would look just awful on me (what doesnt?!) with my wishy washy hair and red undertones. :(

examples of veraman:
1594522898434.png

1594522978942.png

(greek sites use the prettiest models)

i learned a new colour name: veraman. i think it must come from the french vert amande, which i think means almond green (?). it seems to be a very popular colour on greek clothing sites and i can see why. it's my new favourite clothing colour. sadly the colour would look just awful on me (what doesnt?!) with my wishy washy hair and red undertones. :(

examples of veraman:
View attachment 57600

View attachment 57601

(greek sites use the prettiest models)
My shoes are this color.
20200711_204554.jpg

[Don't you like grays?QUOTE="rifke, post: 1987304743, member: 26623"]
stop talking about the shoes
[/QUOTE]

Don't you like this gray dress?
Screenshot_20200711-212657_Google.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200711-212657_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200711-212657_Google.jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 0
[Don't you like grays?QUOTE="rifke, post: 1987304743, member: 26623"]
stop talking about the shoes
[/QUOTE]
i have no opinion about shoe colour. just as long as your sneakers arent pepto bismol pink it doesnt really matter.

im watching the movie Zodiac. it's really boring so i keep pausing and checking back here. i must have started it four hours ago.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom