Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Something's changed since lockdown. I don't know whether it's me or everybody else. It's probably a bit of both. I've lost interest in people. I've become apathetic.
me too. like i mentioned before i didnt even care that i was going around with shoes with VERY obvious holes in them. i mean, normally i would go around with shoes with VERY obvious holes in them but feel like a bit of a dirt bag about it. this time i didnt feel like a dirt bag. i was proud.

it's been so cold and miserable and gray here, every day. ive never experienced a summer like this. it's very odd. but my thinking is, GOOD. LET THERE BE MISERABLE WEATHER. all those jerks, wanting to hide away and live in isolation and misery thought perhaps they would get some joy in the summer. thought perhaps "well at least we'll have nice weather to look forward to". HA! the suns decided to hide away too, probably in disgust! serves them right! i hope it continues like this!!

i dont understand what any of that means, bun bun! you mean he had corona? is that why he has antibodies now, or do some people just naturally have antibodies? maybe you have antibodies too?

just hold your breath until you get there! you're so close to that baklava!!

I'm not a doctor but I think you can only develop antibodies if you've had an infection. So yes, it's safe to say he's had it. It's also possible to have T-cell immunity, in which case you probably won't get it at all, but it's difficult to test that.

I don't know, I'm not really scared of it, never have been. If I get it I'm sure my immune system can handle it. And I'm a natural social distancer as I don't like people and am constantly tired anyway :lbf:

me too. like i mentioned before i didnt even care that i was going around with shoes with VERY obvious holes in them. i mean, normally i would go around with shoes with VERY obvious holes in them but feel like a bit of a dirt bag about it. this time i didnt feel like a dirt bag. i was proud.

it's been so cold and miserable and gray here, every day. ive never experienced a summer like this. it's very odd. but my thinking is, GOOD. LET THERE BE MISERABLE WEATHER. all those jerks, wanting to hide away and live in isolation and misery thought perhaps they would get some joy in the summer. thought perhaps "well at least we'll have nice weather to look forward to". HA! the suns decided to hide away too, probably in disgust! serves them right! i hope it continues like this!!

What are your travel plans for this year/next year?

I'm not a doctor but I think you can only develop antibodies if you've had an infection. So yes, it's safe to say he's had it. It's also possible to have T-cell immunity, in which case you probably won't get it at all, but it's difficult to test that.

I don't know, I'm not really scared of it, never have been. If I get it I'm sure my immune system can handle it. And I'm a natural social distancer as I don't like people and am constantly tired anyway :lbf:
im not scared of it either! (but then again, im pretty sure ive already had it!). im sure you would be just fine, but nevertheless im glad you've been safe. it's one more issue you dont need!

how have you been lately?

What are your travelling plans for this year/next year?
i want to travel desperately, but that's contingent on two things: being ALLOWED to travel--i want to travel at a time when i can also go to the UK (in any case, i like to fly into the uk because that's where you get the cheapest and most hassle free flights from canada (paris too, actually)); and having enough money! the job situation is not looking great right now, and of course it's probably pretty hard right now to get another job. i wish there was more certainty. i like to be able to have my life planned out months in advance. so long as my job holds out and i can save a bit of money i definitely plan to travel by march of next year. i HOPE.

Something's changed since lockdown. I don't know whether it's me or everybody else. It's probably a bit of both. I've lost interest in people. I've become apathetic.

You're just out of sorts because it's been weird.

I did ok until May & then I fell apart & moped.

It'll be fine.

I often go walking alone, generally 6-8 miles out in the countryside...I take my phone, have my Bluetooth headphones in, & play The Smiths or Morrissey. Helps with mental well being & getting some physical exercise. Weather permitting, force yourself out there. Anyone can stay in doors doing the interweb stuff. I suspect you're better than that. ;)
P.S. I'm just waiting for mine to charge up then I'm off out walking in the sunshine this very a.m.

im not scared of it either! (but then again, im pretty sure ive already had it!). im sure you would be just fine, but nevertheless im glad you've been safe. it's one more issue you dont need!

how have you been lately?

The debilitating fatigue is slowly subsiding. The rest is the same, not better and not worse - so that's good I guess.

I've been sleeping, working a little and making clothes for my niece's bear. Yesterday I managed to play fetch with Big & Smelly! <3

i want to travel desperately, but that's contingent on two things: being ALLOWED to travel--i want to travel at a time when i can also go to the UK (in any case, i like to fly into the uk because that's where you get the cheapest and most hassle free flights from canada (paris too, actually)); and having enough money! the job situation is not looking great right now, and of course it's probably pretty hard right now to get another job. i wish there was more certainty. i like to be able to have my life planned out months in advance. so long as my job holds out and i can save a bit of money i definitely plan to travel by march of next year. i HOPE.

I hope you get to come to Europe in March. <3

It’s probably better to go then. I mean you could theoretically go pretty much anywhere in Europe but the UK already now (France! How great is France!!! We were looking at maybe going to France if we hadn’t been able to go to Greece - the Provence is sooo gorgeous and life seems nice and relaxed and back to normal!) but with everything being so uncertain and unnerving it’s probably better to do it next year.

Hope the job situation gets better. A lot of jobs have been destroyed, but economies will grow again and there will be new jobs. You always find something, you are resourceful. I agree, it's bloody annoying to no longer be able to plan ahead. To hell with the "new normal"!:angry:

i get your guys' sense of humour, pep! :( there werent any references i didnt get! (i dont think... unless i didnt get them). gee, pep, now i feel determined to find it funny.
Haha! You WILL laugh! You WILL find it funny! Now I feel responsible for causing humour-related stress :lbf: I should have recommended something dark and depressing instead.

I hope you get to come to Europe in March. <3

It’s probably better to go then. I mean you could theoretically go pretty much anywhere in Europe but the UK already now (France! How great is France!!! We were looking at maybe going to France if we hadn’t been able to go to Greece - the Provence is sooo gorgeous and life seems nice and relaxed and back to normal!) but with everything being so uncertain and unnerving it’s probably better to do it next year.

Hope the job situation gets better. A lot of jobs have been destroyed, but economies will grow again and there will be new jobs. You always find something, you are resourceful. I agree, it's bloody annoying to no longer be able to plan ahead. To hell with the "new normal"!:angry:
i agree that it's probably better to wait in my situation. not in your situation, where you're already in europe and have a place in greece. in your case, you should definitely go first chance. but for me, coming from canada and having to save money, and the flights being costly and a hassle, and not knowing how long ill be living here, or how long ill have my job, it's defo better to wait, to make sure when i do go it's worth it, and im not going to be turned away or subject to silly social distancing measures (hopefully theyll be gone next year! although WHO KNOWS....). and now that im an old bird time just flies by, so having to wait 8 months or whatever is nuthin'! although im not getting any younger, that's FOR SURE!! i developed a NEW line on my forehead just this week and it's a BAD one. i mean, it's only about an inch long and not very deep but it's right high up in the middle of my forehead, and just looks weird there, like it frames the face all wrong. like, some lines can look good on a person if they're in harmony with the contours of the face, but this one is NOT. i need botox, bun bun, like noooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

anyway! i very much hope to be able to see you next year! it would be the highlight of my life! for now, ill just live vicariously through you, which means you've got to pet lots of stray kitties and eat lots of bougatsa, i dont even care if you dont like it as much as baklava.

no, but i had to leave it behind when i left my place (along with a multitude of other things i wish i still had). i was not paranoid that you had tampered with it.

i like licorice spice tea best! a lot of people dont though so probably not a good one to give somebody. if it's a gift i'd give them something better than grocery store tea. you have a murchies there right? they have nice little sample packs for only five dollars each, with flavours like lavendar and russian caravan (which has always been a hit when ive given it).

View attachment 57565
if you wanna be classy that is. up to you!
What the hell does Russian caravan taste like? Wouldn't that be like mouldy wood with leaded paint??

What the hell does Russian caravan taste like? Wouldn't that be like mouldy wood with leaded paint??
:lbf:

you would think, huh?! im not good at describing flavours of tea (and in any case i havent had it in years because as you know i can no longer drink tea). i think it's a smoky flavour, more like the campfire the russian caravaners gather around at night than the caravan itself.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom