Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It made a world of difference for me. There's a seal under the cap, and I didn't tamper with it. Did you throw it away?
20200709_202834.jpg

It made a world of difference for me. There's a seal under the cap, and I didn't tamper with it. Did you throw it away?
View attachment 57564
no, but i had to leave it behind when i left my place (along with a multitude of other things i wish i still had). i was not paranoid that you had tampered with it.

i like licorice spice tea best! a lot of people dont though so probably not a good one to give somebody. if it's a gift i'd give them something better than grocery store tea. you have a murchies there right? they have nice little sample packs for only five dollars each, with flavours like lavendar and russian caravan (which has always been a hit when ive given it).

1594359900659.png

if you wanna be classy that is. up to you!

Last edited:
got my dress from greece! god ups was a f***ing headache to deal with. first there was a glitch with the system where it wouldnt allow me to pay my import fees. then there was a glitch so it wouldnt allow me to change my delivery date to a date when i would actually be home. i finally managed to make a request so that i would pick the package up from a ups access point, but that request was totally ignored and delivered to my house anyway and on the date it was not scheduled to be delivered. first it was sent from athens to richmond, bc, where it is normally then sent on to victoria. except, this time, after richmond it was sent to philadelphia, kentucky, and then finally to victoria. but i got it, nevertheless, and am VERY impressed--that is, with the dress (it shimmers like the aegean!), NOT ups. why are greek import fees so cheap? whenever i order anything from the states the import fees are about 30%. the import fees on this, i calculated to be about 10%. from now on i think ill order ALL my clothes from bsb in greece. i dont see why the hell i shouldnt. it solves my problem of clothes buying by both being inspirational (which the clothes here are definitely NOT) AND affordable. and i just like the comic value of telling people quite seriously that i only buy clothing from greece.

Booked the plane tickets to Greece. If this works - if the flight doesn't get cancelled and they let us in - I'll be having a big cry and then some baklava. Or maybe baklava first and then the cry, don't know yet.

bun bunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! im so happy for you! are you gonna post pictures! you've GOT to!!! is man d going?!

oh and ziggy bunny is back too i see! it is a good day!! :love:

I might post some pictures if I'm not too busy eating baklava and crying. Of course man D is coming! Oh BTW, he took an antibody test the other day, and, of course, he has antibodies! He didn't notice anything, was totally asymptomatic. I don't understand why I haven't had it - I've obviously been exposed. Anyway, I can't believe this is happening. I'm sure something will go wrong :lbf:

I might post some pictures if I'm not too busy eating baklava and crying. Of course man D is coming! Oh BTW, he took an antibody test the other day, and, of course, he has antibodies! He didn't notice anything, was totally asymptomatic. I don't understand why I haven't had it - I've obviously been exposed. Anyway, I can't believe this is happening. I'm sure something will go wrong :lbf:
i dont understand what any of that means, bun bun! you mean he had corona? is that why he has antibodies now, or do some people just naturally have antibodies? maybe you have antibodies too?

just hold your breath until you get there! you're so close to that baklava!!

Something's changed since lockdown. I don't know whether it's me or everybody else. It's probably a bit of both. I've lost interest in people. I've become apathetic.

Been talking to friends from lockdown countries and they are saying the same thing. Governments can't get their economies going because people are not interested in living and spending - they can't just switch countries and economies on and off - and a lot of people are scared of living again...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom