Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Must buy bread and milk tomorrow

Thinking ABBA and Greece have nothing in common at all. But the power of media like movies is strong in people. The restaurant in question is tricky to get to and expensive and did not impress much.

I'm a bit angry with Morrissey because he tells me not to go to work and do whatever I want to do, but he's made his money and I skip the odd day off work and have to pay for it. I'm going to have to stop listening to him. Hell get me sacked.
All musicians and people within the arts are bad examples. They are anti life in many ways and have been able to cut corners where others have to walk the long way.

God knows how many people killed themselves because of him and maybe Morrissey and others like him is the holocaust of our past?

I miss a time when men were men and women were women. Nowadays it is all a blur. Women are tackling harder than men on football fields and driving 18 wheelers and spitting chew tobacco and beating you up working as cops or security staff.

Men have beards but the beard comes in rainbow colours and they have mascara and talk dramatic and can't replace a tyre on their car or even open a bottle of beer without breaking a nail.

This gree tragedy has been played out before and we all know the end. I imagine the ones having to pick up the pieces and try and get the world back to normal again.

"Ok papas pee pee will have to enter mamas fi-fi if there is ever going to be a world again".

I've got terrible toothache. I must get to the dentist. I don't know where to tell her to start. I'll let her have a look and then see what she wants to do. I'm alright at the front but there's loads of work needs doing at the back, it's expensive though. If she can have a look, she'll probably see to the worse and then we'll take it one tooth at a time. It's gonna have to be damage limitation. I can't afford to have it all done in one go.
LOL

Tell me about it!

People think teeth is for life but with age we are not able to get what we need and the teeth is the first to suffer. Just take it all out and get dentures cause real teeth sucks. Don't let them drill in your jaw cause your heart will get an infection and you will die in your sleep.

i would think it WOULD be against the rules. not only because they're committing lewd acts in public but also because that girl was not authourized to be in this room. this is where we live and keep our stuff. not anyone should just be allowed to come in. there's a reason why we have key cards. I should really have said something, but I didn't want to be a square so I just pretending to think it was funny.
ugh, I sincerely hope the Canadian press don't pay any attention to them at all! I don't think many people in Canada are bothered by the royals that much, so I hope they are largely ignored.
well I booked a flight to Greece for tomorrow, and now im just waiting for the confirmation email, but it hasn't come yet! so now I don't know what to do! do I have a seat on the flight or don't I?!?!? that's what you get when you book with hokey websites I guess. once I know I think ill go to hyde park, because it looks like another nice day!!

NO YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG!!!!!

What you should've done is found some under the counter work for 8 weeks AND THEN gone to Greece to meet 12 Inch. As much as we've had our battles in the past I really did feel for you having such a shitty time in London. Hostels in London winter is really no fun. And I did genuinely want you to meet 12 Inch and hang out and eat baklava together. That would've been a dreamy (Neil) end to your trip.

However all things considered I'm glad you are going to Greece, the weather, the history, the sense of space and time I think will suit your sensibilities much better. But you still did it wrong. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

NO YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG!!!!!

What you should've done is found some under the counter work for 8 weeks AND THEN gone to Greece to meet 12 Inch. As much as we've had our battles in the past I really did feel for you having such a shitty time in London. Hostels in London winter is really no fun. And I did genuinely want you to meet 12 Inch and hang out and eat baklava together. That would've been a dreamy (Neil) end to your trip.

However all things considered I'm glad you are going to Greece, the weather, the history, the sense of space and time I think will suit your sensibilities much better. But you still did it wrong. :lbf::lbf::lbf:
I feel like im doin it all wrong too! I just don't know how to go about finding under the table work and don't really know if I have the nerve to ask anyone if they'd hire me. there was a little coffee shop in Kensal green with a staff wanted sign. I should've asked there. maybe I would've been able to serve neil.

however, I still might meet 12", nothing says I cant because im going to Greece now. I might very well end up spending a lot of time in Greece, 2 weeks in Athens, maybe a month in naxos. then when I go back to London so long as I don't care about going back to Canada with NO MONEY WHATSOEVER and living on the street for a while (eh Vancouver island is hobo heaven, especially in the summer, and ill have my old job back so essentially it just means spending a lot of nights in dennys all night diners and sleeping in parks during the day), ill still have a bit left and maybe be able to find work here then (provided I can find it real fast). so, it's not all a bust. the hostel situation turned out to not be so bad in the end. I met a lot of nice people here and it started to feel homey. much more homey than my old home in Canada. if there are so many nice people out there it makes me wonder why I had to end up with such shitbags for roommates.

also if you REALLY care about my dreams you could always send money.:(

now tell me what I should do about neil! should I knock on his door or not?!?!?

i ammmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh bun bun you're being happy for me makes it all seem so much more exciting! im going to stay In Athens for 2 weeks (found a really cheap hostel for only 12CA a night, which makes up for the fact that I double booked the flight there (because I used a dumb website initially which made it look as though the payment hadn't gone through! :mad:). then probably on to naxos!

OMG! baklava-to-represent-all-34-years-of-christs-life here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the one part im not looking forward to is the flight there. since it takes off at 6am im going to have to get to the airport the night before (tomorrow night) and wait around at the airport until take off. since I check out tomorrow morning im gonna have to find something to do with myself all damn day. stupid. I hadn't thought of that at the time. oh well!

AND I think ill miss London. I started to feel comfortable here finally. I even have a friend here now, and she's uber cool. the kind of spontaneous person I wish I could be, who lives out of suitcases and decides to move to dubai on a dime, and decides ON THE SPOT that she likes a coat enough to buy it and wears it out of the store. I hope one day to be like that.

Can you contact someone to get a refund for the double payment? Do it before the flight. The booking agent must have a help desk or something... You can sleep at the airport tonight, I’m sure you won’t be the only one. See it from the positive side, you’ll be in Athens around lunch time! It’ll be nicer and warmer, 15 degrees and sunny on Wednesday! There’s a little airport cafe that has decent cappuccino and baklava! Have a safe trip to the land of Gods! <3

Can you contact someone to get a refund for the double payment? Do it before the flight. The booking agent must have a help desk or something... You can sleep at the airport tonight, I’m sure you won’t be the only one. See it from the positive side, you’ll be in Athens around lunch time! It’ll be nicer and warmer, 15 degrees and sunny on Wednesday! There’s a little airport cafe that has decent cappuccino and baklava! Have a safe trip to the land of Gods! <3
you have to call them and I don't have a phone! it was only $75CA so im just not going to bother. I learned a lesson not to use that site anymore. yes, once this 24 hours is over, all will be well! (hopefully).

this girlfriend thing, Im just not good at it, 47, sober, still making huge mistakes, ok, I can put some of it down to age difference, cultural difference(no, she's not Chinese, she's African) but still, maybe im not up to this, I mean I dont "love" her in that dramatic strike of lightning. life will never be the same way as happened with "the One" all those years ago, having said that, she makes me smile, laughs at my jokes, doesn't make me feel like im talking down to her too much, but it does still happen, my fault not hers, I do adore her, but maybe im just a placeholder? still, she has made this place more than bearable...

you have to call them and I don't have a phone! it was only $75CA so im just not going to bother. I learned a lesson not to use that site anymore. yes, once this 24 hours is over, all will be well! (hopefully).
You should be asking the front desk both if you can use their phone, also for temporary work. You should also do the same at the other end, in Greece. Good luck!

this girlfriend thing, Im just not good at it, 47, sober, still making huge mistakes, ok, I can put some of it down to age difference, cultural difference(no, she's not Chinese, she's African) but still, maybe im not up to this, I mean I dont "love" her in that dramatic strike of lightning. life will never be the same way as happened with "the One" all those years ago, having said that, she makes me smile, laughs at my jokes, doesn't make me feel like im talking down to her too much, but it does still happen, my fault not hers, I do adore her, but maybe im just a placeholder? still, she has made this place more than bearable...
What you’ve just described is not that YOU’RE her placeholder, but that SHE’S a placeholder, to you. Too much hot sauce on tinned sardines got you confused again, Robby!?

having said that though, if you think you’re getting the feeling she’s not interested - it’ll be because she’s not interested

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom