Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

On a side note, my Linkedin profile was visited by foreign muslim men during recent times. That never happened before.
You'll enjoy converting to islam and finally have proper rigid rules to abide by where the men are men and the women are whatever.
Preparing food all day sitting round the smallest IKEA table you can find drinking tea watching Al Jazeera will make your life up until now completely pointless in comparison.
Good luck!

Life is all about seeing the demise in other peoples looks but being completely unaware of your own. The brain is wired in a weird way so that parents won't feel that the smell of their offsprings poop is really bad but others will. It also makes those living rough don't feel their own smell but the rest of us do.

It annoys me to no end that every time I go through airport security I have to take off my jacket, belt, bracelets, shoes and sometimes glasses and cap, and Muslim women can just go through without having to take off their hijab “for religious reasons”. How the f*** is this OK?

It annoys me to no end that every time I go through airport security I have to take off my jacket, belt, bracelets, shoes and sometimes glasses and cap, and Muslim women can just go through without having to take off their hijab “for religious reasons”. How the f*** is this OK?
You racist!

LOL

I would love Morrissey to record new vocals for "Jeane". it's a fabulous, lost song and his voice is much, much better now:

I would love Morrissey to record new vocals for "Jeane". it's a fabulous, lost song and his voice is much, much better now:

I've always loved the song, and it is kind of frustrating knowing how much better his voice became... and yet... I think the rawness is part of what makes it work, especially with it being a song about youthful disillusion. Plus, can you imagine it being murdered by Jesse?

I've always loved the song, and it is kind of frustrating knowing how much better his voice became... and yet... I think the rawness is part of what makes it work, especially with it being a song about youthful disillusion. Plus, can you imagine it being murdered by Jesse?

That's why I said vocals only... preferably over the original music. :brows:

You'll enjoy converting to islam and finally have proper rigid rules to abide by where the men are men and the women are whatever.
Preparing food all day sitting round the smallest IKEA table you can find drinking tea watching Al Jazeera will make your life up until now completely pointless in comparison.
Good luck!

The only way I can see myself in a muslim world is dead. I don't know yet how I managed to survive in this latin american macho world, so...

Suddenly a thought about something appears, but on a second thought you say to yourself "that's impossible, I'm crazy". Then time passes. Then you think about it again and you realize that in fact everything fits like a glove. Then you think you better admit that coincidences exist.

The only way I can see myself in a muslim world is dead. I don't know yet how I managed to survive in this latin american macho world, so...
I feel ya and about time you met a nice caring lovely man like me then.
Contrary to popular belief I am all that and more.

LOL

Suddenly a thought about something appears, but on a second thought you say to yourself "that's impossible, I'm crazy". Then time passes. Then you think about it again and you realize that in fact everything fits like a glove. Then you think you better admit that coincidences exist.
Everything is pre planned on some higher level and I am so tuned into that I can actually feel in my body if someone I know is in the same store no matter how big the place is.
I was the one always proved right with time and mostly to my dismay. The world is a very small place and i bump into people in the strangest places.
As for you that means you should go with your intuition and that gut feeling and realise you actually have a talent but doubt is always present in humans.

If you celebrate a cajun xmas you might be a redneck.
if your boat is parked in the driveway you definitely are.
If you remove the xmas lights with a shotgun no one needs to be guessing.

Went all in on the US Open these past two weeks and disappointed that the Women’s Final is now filled with controversy. Watching Serena Willians be gracious through tears to winner Naomi Osaka during the interview and trophy presentation. Still sorting out what happened and all the penalties. Osaka played really well and deserves the win. Too bad this is now a part of her first grand slam title.

Went all in on the US Open these past two weeks and disappointed that the Women’s Final is now filled with controversy. Watching Serena Willians be gracious through tears to winner Naomi Osaka during the interview and trophy presentation. Still sorting out what happened and all the penalties. Osaka played really well and deserves the win. Too bad this is now a part of her first grand slam title.
I’ve been following Naomi for a while, if you know what I mean :brows: but yeah, she really did play fantastic, would’ve won I think without the officials f***ing with Serena, and Serena, what a class act, defo the greatest ever :clap:

Maybe the first penalty was controversial, maybe not, but she should have stopped continuing and prolonging the argument and not broken the racquet. The first penalty was nothing but she continued it for no reason and lost a point and then brought it back up which cost her a game and obviously her focus and cool. She's a great player but it's her fault she lost

I am sick to death of BENT and incompetent refs.

12 inch can never become swedish and even the Sweden Democrat leader made that perfectly clear on Friday night live on tv.
At last!

12 inch can never become swedish and even the Sweden Democrat leader made that perfectly clear on Friday night live on tv.
At last!
URBANUS, give me a list of all the BENT and incompetent refs in football :thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom