Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I tell her that her hair is cute everyday, multiple times a day...and I mean it every time. It has so many different phases too and I love each of them.

That early morning I just slept 15 hours bedhead look.
The breakfast time brushed, but chaotic while eating a bagel with hot sauce look.
The after shower I don't care if you see me like this, you're my boyfriend wet look.
The drying but damp, but it's okay 'coz I can pull it off look.
The I want to look pretty because I'm going somewhere straightened bangs look.
The I went out yesterday and had straightened bangs, now I'm just going to have swooping bangs and put the rest in a ponytail look.
The I had swooping bangs an hour ago but at some point I switched it up on you and put my hair up in a clasp look.
And finally the I just layed with you for 3 hours watching Star Trek: TNG and now I'm going to fall asleep on the 4th consectutive episode pre-credits with half the back of my hair all sticking out in curls look.

As for flowers, well, I'm her flower. :p

:eek:

Okay. Your initiation is complete. You are on Team Vag.

I know, right? I love this woman...
I've...gone soft, Geezer...I just realized that.

Hooray! What is our first act? Riot a fertility clinic?

Lol! For now just keep loving her. :flowers: You'll see a beam of light shaped like a uterus in the night sky when we next meet.

I'm a virgin...I don't know what a uterus looks like. :(

:lbf:

It looks like Greek pottery. Hopefully you'll never actually see a uterus as it's tucked on up in there. :p

images

I tell her that her hair is cute everyday, multiple times a day...and I mean it every time. It has so many different phases too and I love each of them.

The breakfast time brushed, but chaotic while eating a bagel with hot sauce look.
The after shower I don't care if you see me like this, you're my boyfriend wet look.
The I went out yesterday and had straightened bangs, now I'm just going to have swooping bangs and put the rest in a ponytail look.
The I had swooping bangs an hour ago but at some point I switched it up on you and put my hair up in a clasp look.
And finally the I just layed with you for 3 hours watching Star Trek: TNG and now I'm going to fall asleep on the 4th consectutive episode pre-credits with half the back of my hair all sticking out in curls look.

Adorable !
reading that actually put a smile on my face
what a Lovely couple

OK, OK, yes...everyone loves to make fun of The Monkees.

But many years ago a girl once dumped me because of a 45-minute story/rant I went on about how the Colgems record company stranglehold over the Monkees' recording process ending with Nesmith punching his fist through a wall in Don Kirschner's office and demanding release from their contract unless he could play, write, and arrange their own material. She didn't understand how I could give a shit...I had literally been sweating by the end of the story I was so excited.*

Also I once (nearly) got into a fight with a guy about why The Monkees were more culturally relevant than The Jackson 5 (no offense, Buzzetta.)

And no, not a webforum fight.

Seriously...I love The Monkees.

*good idea for a thread...dumbest thing you've ever been dumped over

I wasnt making fun. I was serious

Wow. This is the sweetest thing I have ever read. I have read it so many times today and haven't had the opportunity to sit down and respond. This post contains so much sweetness that my left eye actually twitched a bit upon reading it. I imagine it was a sugar rush sort of deal. It's true, you always compliment my hair. Even when I think you're trying to be sarcastic because my hair is clearly undone. You're the greatest. I am a lucky girl.

I guess I'll listen to the rest of the Echobelly B-sides, some Elastica and Liz Frazer stuff....rehearse them new songs....watch some classic Doctor Who...good night

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom