Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm sad. My friend who I'm housesitting for is at the dentist getting a check up on his "pre-cavities." I feel selfish and stupid that this makes me sad, but it still does. :o

OK, OK, yes...everyone loves to make fun of The Monkees.

But many years ago a girl once dumped me because of a 45-minute story/rant I went on about how the Colgems record company stranglehold over the Monkees' recording process ending with Nesmith punching his fist through a wall in Don Kirschner's office and demanding release from their contract unless he could play, write, and arrange their own material. She didn't understand how I could give a shit...I had literally been sweating by the end of the story I was so excited.*

Also I once (nearly) got into a fight with a guy about why The Monkees were more culturally relevant than The Jackson 5 (no offense, Buzzetta.)

And no, not a webforum fight.

Seriously...I love The Monkees.

*good idea for a thread...dumbest thing you've ever been dumped over

really....she dumped you *scratches head and wonders why*

I live with a lunatic. A living, breathing, fanatically religious lunatic.

Who the eff is "Southpaw Muse"? I found that article first. You wanna take it outside, asshole? You'll LOSE. :mad: :p

Maybe if you were using a keyboard, you could have submitted it faster. Lol.

I think he posted it at 5am, I posted it last night. I dunno, I could be wrong. I was in a blind rage when I saw that bozo got cited and maybe I didn't read the facts right, but I've since defragged and I'm over it now. :D The mainpage is for assholes anyway and I'm on Team Vag. We stick to the forums. :p

I think he posted it at 5am, I posted it last night. I dunno, I could be wrong. I was in a blind rage when I saw that bozo got cited and maybe I didn't read the facts right, but I've since defragged and I'm over it now. :D The mainpage is for assholes anyway and I'm on Team Vag. We stick to the forums. :p

Yeah, the same used to happen to me a lot and I was absolutely convinced they were adding someone else's name to the article just to f*** with me.

Please tell me more about this "Team Vag"...it interests me greatly.

Yeah, the same used to happen to me a lot and I was absolutely convinced they were adding someone else's name to the article just to f*** with me.

Please tell me more about this "Team Vag"...it interests me greatly.

There's not much to know. It's soft and warm. And tight. And nice.

Well, it could be worse, you could have asked me to bust a cap in someone as an initiation...so, when can I start the hazing?

Immediately. First you must buy Linder some flowers and tell her that you think her hair is cute. :)

Immediately. First you must buy Linder some flowers and tell her that you think her hair is cute. :)

I tell her that her hair is cute everyday, multiple times a day...and I mean it every time. It has so many different phases too and I love each of them.

That early morning I just slept 15 hours bedhead look.
The breakfast time brushed, but chaotic while eating a bagel with hot sauce look.
The after shower I don't care if you see me like this, you're my boyfriend wet look.
The drying but damp, but it's okay 'coz I can pull it off look.
The I want to look pretty because I'm going somewhere straightened bangs look.
The I went out yesterday and had straightened bangs, now I'm just going to have swooping bangs and put the rest in a ponytail look.
The I had swooping bangs an hour ago but at some point I switched it up on you and put my hair up in a clasp look.
And finally the I just layed with you for 3 hours watching Star Trek: TNG and now I'm going to fall asleep on the 4th consectutive episode pre-credits with half the back of my hair all sticking out in curls look.

As for flowers, well, I'm her flower. :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom