Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Yesss, DAVIE is back...I couldn't put up with all boorrrrinnnggg people getting away with murder on the site! I'll probably come on once in a while. I was planning onto move to "suicide" forum and create some trouble...but the good side thought, just say and annoy your friends on Morrissey forums, they're just as boring and depressing. So I have :p

Yay!!!

If you can see the outline of the bellybutton through the dress it means that the dress is too tight. Whitetrash people don't seem to get that.

If you can see the outline of the bellybutton through the dress it means that the dress is too tight. Whitetrash people don't seem to get that.

Ewwwww!
you need some peril protection sunglasses my dear. :)

Well some people just need to start dressing better. Where the hell is the fashion police when you need them?

it makes me wonder WHAT they see when they look in the mirror, cause theyve gotta think it looks good to dare to go out in it?

I'm feeling a bit surprised, creeped out, and impressed with how weird my mind is. I had a bunch of gruesome violent dreams last night.
First Dream:
I was watching a movie. I don't remember what happened in the movie, but at the end the girl in the movie suddenly recalled a memory that had been forgotten because it was to much for her mind to handle. The memory was shown of her standing in front of one of those big floor standing mirrors. It had and oval shape ending in sharp points on the top and bottom. She pushed it a bit to adjust it, but she fell forward sending the mirror spinning. The glass in the mirror broke and the mirror came spinning forward towards her mom that was crouched in front of it, oblivious to what was happening. The mirror chopped of her head sending blood everywhere and then the spinning mirror stopped on the girls back holding her in place, staring at her dead chopped mom, the broken glass, and the blood.:eek::sick::tears:

Next dream:
A guy had all his skin and tissue and blood and stuff removed so that he was basically a skeleton. He was sick of the obsession people had on beauty so he made himself a skeleton.:squiffy::sick::barf:

Last dream:
I was at an amusement park with some friends. There was this lady there who had a toddler that she had just found out a few days earlier that it was a vampire because it bit her to drink her blood. There was another vampire there who looked nineteen and wasn't evil. We noticed that the toddler vampire had disappeared and we split up to find it.(I don't know why we split up. I should have stayed with not evil strong vampire so he could protect me.) Anyway, of course I found the vampire toddler. He was hungry and thought I smelled good, so he bit me to drink. In my dream you can be turned into a vampire from their bite unless you get rid of the poison from the bite. I then tried to get the help from not evil vampire because I knew he would help me.

Normally I don't have gory scary dreams, just scary. I think it must be that I have a cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what it's like to have such vivid dreams. I never remember my dreams. Well, I can remember the last dream I've had just after I have woken up but I forget it already after a few minutes. I couldn't retell a single dream I've had in the whole of my life.

I wonder what it's like to have such vivid dreams. I never remember my dreams. Well, I can remember the last dream I've had just after I have woken up but I forget it already after a few minutes. I couldn't retell a single dream I've had in the whole of my life.

My little sister is like that. She rarely ever remembers her dreams. I wonder if there is a way to help this.

My little sister is like that. She rarely ever remembers her dreams. I wonder if there is a way to help this.

Hypnosis?

Hypnosis?

Hmmm, maybe. I tried to do some research right now. I couldn't find much. I saw something that talked about training your mind and trying to recall dreams after waking up and then writing it down. My sister tried this for a while and it seemed to work but she got bored with it. She doesn't really mind much that she doesn't remember her dreams.

Hmmm, maybe. I tried to do some research right now. I couldn't find much. I saw something that talked about training your mind and trying to recall dreams after waking up and then writing it down. My sister tried this for a while and it seemed to work but she got bored with it. She doesn't really mind much that she doesn't remember her dreams.

Yes, writing it down is a good idea. But considering the content of your dreams I'd say your sister's got the better lot. But anyhow, I must go to bed now. The construction workers will make me up with their giant drill in less than seven hours.

Yes, writing it down is a good idea. But considering the content of your dreams I'd say your sister's got the better lot. But anyhow, I must go to bed now. The construction workers will make me up with their giant drill in less than seven hours.

My dreams are weird and often creepy, but I don't think I would give them up. Anyway, good-night! Hope you have a good sleep before they wake you up.

My dreams are weird and often creepy, but I don't think I would give them up. Anyway, good-night! Hope you have a good sleep before they wake you up.

Well, I suppose that your dreams have their charm too. And if you did some serious dream interpretation maybe you could learn a lot about yourself.

The thought of my birth city. :eek:

attachment.php

...Why does life have to be this predictable? Why do we always have to look for our mum or dad? :crazy: Admit it's rather depressing...
(For originality, I'm still looking for someone who looks like my first bunny... :tears:)

attachment.php

...Why does life have to be this predictable? Why do we always have to look for our mum or dad? :crazy: Admit it's rather depressing...
(For originality, I'm still looking for someone who looks like my first bunny... :tears:)

Baba, you need to have your eye testing.

Baba, you need to have your eye testing.

:eek: I'm slightly cross-eyed but I assure you it doesn't affect my eyesight!
I wish I had a pic of Jake in a skirt to prove my theory on how we determine our attachments. I bet he looks just like someone's ma in the dark! :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom