Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

yip... he's been sadly missed for around a year, but i think he might be back quite soon as his suspension has been served...
if you want to hear written voice:squiffy:, he recently co-wrote a brilliant book about the modern musical heritage of Manchester called "Manchester Musical History Tour"... i strongly recommend you get yourself a copy, lament his absence from here, and await his return:)

cheers Divine, and welcome back

thanks
x

The house where I'm living is being renovated at the moment and I think it will be under the remainder of my stay here (another four months). They begin already 8 in the morning and from that moment on I get to hear the constant sound of a drill, really loud. It sounds as if they are working on the other side of the wall to my room. It is really annoying.

The house where I'm living is being renovated at the moment and I think it will be under the remainder of my stay here (another four months). They begin already 8 in the morning and from that moment on I get to hear the constant sound of a drill, really loud. It sounds as if they are working on the other side of the wall to my room. It is really annoying.

That sucks.

Youre still in bed at 8? Thats just lazy man

Youre still in bed at 8? Thats just lazy man

Actually not. I go up about 8. But I couldn't stay any longer even if I wanted. The drill sounds like an earthquake.

[QUOTE='.... I want to get a job so that i can have the day off when they stage the English royal wedding[/QUOTE]

You call yourself Scottish? Pah! I think Nightie should be banned

I want to go to Portobello Road market. I just like going there on saturdays. I also need to go to Waterstone's at Oxford street to buy a book (they only have it in store there - how the f*** can they only have it there, this is London - not the middle of f***ing nowhere!). It's raining, not much but a little bit. Not enough to justify satying indoors the whole day but enough to make it uncomfy to go out. Dilemma.

I want to go to Portobello Road market. I just like going there on saturdays. I also need to go to Waterstone's at Oxford street to buy a book (they only have it in store there - how the f*** can they only have it there, this is London - not the middle of f***ing nowhere!). It's raining, not much but a little bit. Not enough to justify satying indoors the whole day but enough to make it uncomfy to go out. Dilemma.

its snowing like hell here.they didnt forecast this the bastards

Yesss, DAVIE is back...I couldn't put up with all boorrrrinnnggg people getting away with murder on the site! I'll probably come on once in a while. I was planning onto move to "suicide" forum and create some trouble...but the good side thought, just say and annoy your friends on Morrissey forums, they're just as boring and depressing. So I have :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom