Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Just got 2 calls from a strange number, rang them back, and got a barrage of abuse for being "an English c***" from someone identifying themselves as "Cheryl's mate". Told them it must be a wrong number and they said "Did you steal my mate's phone you English c***?" Er no I didn't.... *hangs up*.

Just got 2 calls from a strange number, rang them back, and got a barrage of abuse for being "an English c***" from someone identifying themselves as "Cheryl's mate". Told them it must be a wrong number and they said "Did you steal my mate's phone you English c***?" Er no I didn't.... *hangs up*.

Sorry to hear about you got some prank calls.

One of my mobile phones rang twice today, but I just ignore it because my friends don't have that number.

How come you have 2 phones? Is one a work phone?

I used to get messages on my answerphone from what sounded like an old man wanting to talk to "Carly". He'd obviously got the wrong number. "Carly,why dont you answer the phone?" "Carly,pick up the phone!" about 6 or 7 times.

I eventually answered the next time he rang and told him hed rung the wrong number . "Oh" he said. "But where's Carly?"

I used to get messages on my answerphone from what sounded like an old man wanting to talk to "Carly". He'd obviously got the wrong number. "Carly,why dont you answer the phone?" "Carly,pick up the phone!" about 6 or 7 times.

I eventually answered the next time he rang and told him hed rung the wrong number . "Oh" he said. "But where's Carly?"

Hello, new name for Billy.

I hate today. I don't want to feel the metaphorical love. :(

FTR, I am very interested.

Hi everyone, not been on here for about a year now. What ever happened to Jukebox Jury, we had many a swap of conversations on here?

yip... he's been sadly missed for around a year, but i think he might be back quite soon as his suspension has been served...
if you want to hear written voice:squiffy:, he recently co-wrote a brilliant book about the modern musical heritage of Manchester called "Manchester Musical History Tour"... i strongly recommend you get yourself a copy, lament his absence from here, and await his return:)

cheers Divine, and welcome back

yip... he's been sadly missed for around a year, but i think he might be back quite soon as his suspension has been served...
if you want to hear written voice:squiffy:, he recently co-wrote a brilliant book about the modern musical heritage of Manchester called "Manchester Musical History Tour"... i strongly recommend you get yourself a copy, lament his absence from here, and await his return:)

cheers Divine, and welcome back

I'm afraid his ban will not be lifted for the time being.

If he accepted the condition and stayed away, he would have been able to back in April.
However, he keeps creating a new account (the last time it happened two weeks ago) which only delays lifting his ban.

Last edited:
I'm afraid his ban will not be lifted for the time being.

If he accepted the condition and stayed away, he would have been able to back in April.
However, he keeps creating a new account (the last time it happened two weeks ago) which only delays lifting his ban.

^^ does he? that's so funny... we need more jokers on here... awe well

...back to 'whatever you are thinking at this very moment'.... I want to get a job so that i can have the day off when they stage the English royal wedding

i'm kinda shocked at myself... i read on a mate's open facebook site that he was at a sisters gig tonight, so i'm shocked that i'm so out of the loop with music that i didn't even know they were playing... but i'm also bewildered that i actually felt jealous that he got to see them again and i didn't!:blushing:

not sure what i think of my mate's evaluation of the concert though. It read: "Tonight, Andrew eldritch surpassed himself. During Marian he fired angry wasps from his nipples! And then gave everyone in the audience a Cremola foam. And a special sisters monkey wrench in the shape of a cartoon goat.":squiffy:

Im sick of living in the Uk, its such a shitty place where those that overbreed and do nothing to support themselves get it handed to them on a plate while the reast of us honest decent people get treated like shit. GRRR

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom