Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

YEYYYY my billionth post (it seems)....2,000 posts writing mostly about myself and my weird life than The Smiths themselves, still life goes on! Hope everyone is OK and carries on living life....whatevers left of it anyway! :D

However, I doubt I shall be making my 3,000 post as I'm going to leave the forum and leave the weird posts to CrystalGeezer and Jackie London. I wish everyone well and hope you continue spreading the joys of The Smiths. I am now heading back to my Crystal Dome where I shall hang out from now on and look after the many crystals that lie there :D

So long, dears

DAVIE

No!!! I'm going to miss you.:(

I'm testing the Youtube Button. :D This is a video I took last night of my friend's band at the Cat & Fiddle. Brian is on the mandolin and Rachel is playing the fiddle. I LOVE these escalating songs. THere was a private party that had all the good seats reserved so the band was blocked by a partition, this was my view all night, but it turns out to be quite a nice video actually. And I would've used normal video but when I'm three, possible four sheets to the wind at this point I only knew to use the 8mm app, or else you'd possibly see the coolest part is that Rachel is standing in front of a stained-glass window of a cat holding a fiddle while she dueled it out with Brian all night. I love when art comes to life. Not Pagaent of the Masters stuff, but these little moments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may be a little bit in love with my teacher. Strictly platonic speaking of course. I sit with a stupid grin on my face throughout the whole of the lectures. It's a pleasure attending them. This is a man who can make even german grammar seem fun and interesting. That, if anything, is an achievement. I have never been so impressed of a human being as I am of him.

Well, Hi everybody! It's been awhile and it's a new year. The look of this site now; I'm shocked. It's so different.
But hey we have to change....the same way we can't catch time and sit with it...
I think I saw a thread just then when I logged in, something about Morrissey's girlfriend...
I can't look "wears blindfold"..
Oh, Happy New Year everybody!

I should be writing more of my thesis, but am instead arsing around, oops!

Well, Hi everybody! It's been awhile and it's a new year. The look of this site now; I'm shocked. It's so different.
But hey we have to change....the same way we can't catch time and sit with it...
I think I saw a thread just then when I logged in, something about Morrissey's girlfriend...
I can't look "wears blindfold"..
Oh, Happy New Year everybody!
Hello! It's good to see you here again. Happy new year to you too! :)

Blind and wondering what's going on in the darkness? Drop your earthly morals for a minute and share a meal where the dark eat while eavesdropping. Or watch redtube which I'd prefer not to tyvm. :straightface:

It's the closest I can get to 4 a.m. Northside, Clapham Common.

I am sooo tired. I went skiing up a mountain today. I preferred going down.

How is that even done? :squiffy:

You put fake fur on the soles of the skies, in the old days they pust skin/fur from seals but now it's synthetic. This synthetic fur prevents the skiis from gliding downwards, it is very effective. Then you have a special device that you put on the skies which make it possible for you to move your feet up and down while walking with your skies. And then you just move your feet up and down in the skiis, walking upwards. It is not really difficult but it's very tiresome going up a ski slope this way.

You put fake fur on the soles of the skies, in the old days they pust skin/fur from seals but now it's synthetic. This synthetic fur prevents the skiis from gliding downwards, it is very effective. Then you have a special device that you put on the skies which make it possible for you to move your feet up and down while walking with your skies. And then you just move your feet up and down in the skiis, walking upwards. It is not really difficult but it's very tiresome going up a ski slope this way.

It does sound tiring.

Right now I am thinking about how I can't wait to read my book later. In the book they just solved one of the mysteries, and I am nearing the end.

5415216964_c0bcc304e6.jpg

I don't get this joke. Does anyone else? :straightface:

Last edited:

Wow! I hope there was a hot toddy waiting at the top of the slope for you.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom