Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Wow. Blood oranges really are a rich red.
20210301_100814.jpg

No something happened that was out of my control but I still regret it. Imagine that I spilled something on one of your paintings. I can't help it but it makes you kind of mad and I apologize and you say it's fine but then you do subtle things to show that it's really not fine.
That's a tricky one to imagine.

Pretend you're me and pour some grape juice on your favorite painting then write a poem about how that makes you feel.
It would depend on so many factors. How well I like you generally, and if I saw the accident as it happened, how much I liked the painting, how easy or hard it would look to me, to just keep painting and be happy with that, and whether I'm going through a hard time in general or a good time,...

The last baby is only six months old. You would think they would at least time it so it's plausible but I think the Hilaria/Hillary thing really #wrekt her and she is desperate to move on so she needs something else to talk about.

:rolleyes:
there is a better chance of having hippos
zipping thru the air than getting 200 canadian pennies off Fake C,
much less canadian dollars:lbf:
if you are getting 'PM' art or gay dude advice from FC dont kvetch when you find yourself on the road to ruin🤒

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom