Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

happy birthday sweet baby klaus! my heart still opens to your voice <3

i think he purposely posts like that to sound jaunty. like as if he's got so much else on the go and is just posting here before dashing off again so he cant help if his thoughts are a little muddled. however we all know that robby doesnt dash anywhere.
Jaunty and on the go would have been a little high hoping!

watched the aaron hernandez story on netflix. oh my god, it was so sad!!!! i didnt know he killed himself!!!! i am so troubled now...

whyyyy do i love the wicked ones soooooo much?!??? (and MORE IMPORTANTLY where do i meet them?!?)

watched the aaron hernandez story on netflix. oh my god, it was so sad!!!! i didnt know he killed himself!!!! i am so troubled now...

whyyyy do i love the wicked ones soooooo much?!??? (and MORE IMPORTANTLY where do i meet them?!?)
I'm attracted to Moz because of his compassion. You're probably attracted to him because he's ballsy.

Baby

Seeing:
"I'm sorry to announce that, due to the unprecedented circumstances of the global pandemic, my European tour due to happen in April, has been rescheduled for May/June 2022. All tickets remain valid for the new dates. The resultant uncertainty around live performance has also unfortunately led to my US and Canadian Tour due to happen in July & August, having to be cancelled. Refunds can be received at point of purchase."

Thinking:
Pretty sure this will be the case for the majority of musicians this year - 2022 is looking more likely for Paris & Israel etc...
FWD.

I've glimpsed happiness. It's the tablets doing that for me. It seems I have a choice between being happy or being me. I'll do both. When you've had years of depression and you know there's a tablet out there that makes it go away. Completely. I had to wait a while for it to work. It took 2 months. I've still got blurred vision, but whats that, compared to what I was suffering before? Wonderful what these tablets have done for me. Like I say, I'm going to come off them at some point, and I'll indulge myself in misery every once in a while..... but at least I know they are there. I now know there's a way out of the misery I seemed to be inflicting upon myself without even realising I was doing it. I like how the tablets make me feel. I'd go so far as to say I'm feeling no misery at the moment. I'm feeling happy. It's something I've not been accostomed to. I spent years fretting about what was wrong with me. If you're feeling down I have a little tip. Don't seek years of counselling. Get on the tablets, sit tight for a couple of months (and they'll do the job, eventually) I can't recommend medication enough. It takes a while, but the tablets do work in the end. If you're feeling down you have to be strong and patient and get your tablets from the doctor and stick with them and you will feel better in the end.
I'm finding the plandemic restrictions depressing. I don't want tablets though. Because of the side effects. To deal with this mild depression, I will write a poem...

Plandemic blues
Sticky like glue trap
Slowing down your movements like that
The desire to be social
Is met with disapproval
Is it all in my head
I need garbage removal
She heard I was having painting parties
Couldn't tell if she wanted to take part
Or contact the authorities
Painting together
In bad weather
Is such pleasure
A joy without measure
Alone, I feel stifled
Protected but neglected
Sharing Luis's portraits with Luis himself
Gets me feeling relief
From being on the shelf
Emails of paintings
Garner some praising
Is this all there is
What have I been raising
Paint with me I say
And learn to play
With pigment to make a picture
To remember this day

Yay my aunt bought a vacation condo in ocean city for the family to use. Unexpected but a nice treat while pandemics rage

I'm finding the plandemic restrictions depressing. I don't want tablets though. Because of the side effects. To deal with this mild depression, I will write a poem...

Plandemic blues
Sticky like glue trap
Slowing down your movements like that
The desire to be social
Is met with disapproval
Is it all in my head
I need garbage removal
She heard I was having painting parties
Couldn't tell if she wanted to take part
Or contact the authorities
Painting together
In bad weather
Is such pleasure
A joy without measure
Alone, I feel stifled
Protected but neglected
Sharing Luis's portraits with Luis himself
Gets me feeling relief
From being on the shelf
Emails of paintings
Garner some praising
Is this all there is
What have I been raising
Paint with me I say
And learn to play
With pigment to make a picture
To remember this day
Well done, I told you to PAINT.😁
I enjoyed that, I can feel you suffocation in that poem....
That’s one thing I’ve never felt with lockdowns..... as you’ve seen with my poem from the other night....

Honestly if it’s all getting to you then I’ll post with ya, if it would help....
I was on the phone tonight with an ex colleague, a male ive known for years, for two and a half hours,
Mainly getting things of our chest and talking crap... having a laugh...
Also like the paintings you’ve posted,

That’s one thing I’ve never felt with lockdowns..... as you’ve seen with my poem from the other night....

Honestly if it’s all getting to you then I’ll post with ya, if it would help....
I was on the phone tonight with an ex colleague, a male ive known for years, for two and a half hours,
2.5 hours on the phone! Wow

It's encouraging that you like the paintings I've posted.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom