Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

the family member of the victim was a dude. he called himself guido sarducci online, after the saturday night live character. i used to always taunt him by asking him what kind of writing paper i should use to write to richard: "the creamy french stuff with the scalloped edges or the thick liberty print stuff....?" i was just awful :lbf:

ive been very sad the last few days because i feel like i didnt mourn richard properly at the time. i dont know how i couldve just not cared. i was crying at work today because of it. if anyone asks why im sad ive resolved to just tell them the truth, because ive decided that 2021 is going to be the year i let my freak flag fly. and why not?!?! i dont owe NOTHING to NOBODY.
With a ball point pen? I'm getting used to my fountain pen. I wrote my neighbor a letter tonight. I'll give it to her tomorrow. It's about walking her dog.

With a ball point pen? I'm getting used to my fountain pen. I wrote my neighbor a letter tonight. I'll give it to her tomorrow. It's about walking her dog.
thats not interesting

Richard's cousin Miguel had a big influence on him. 29 confirmed kills in Vietnam, Richard would boast, of his cousin.

whatever made you think i would want to go from talking about sexyrichie to your neighbours dog and f***ing fountain pens im sure i dont know!!

damn it, i need a new computer cord.

whatever made you think i would want to go from talking about sexyrichie to your neighbours dog and f***ing fountain pens im sure i dont know!!

damn it, i need a new computer cord.
Well you mentioned types of paper, so, pens seemed a kosher topic.

look at this beauty!!

View attachment 67683

okay, we should stop talking about richard now before people starting thinking im a bit 'questionable'.

so! how was your day....?
My day...I sold a framed print, for $5 less than what it cost me, never mind the work that went into it. But I'm learning. How was your day?

My day...I sold a framed print, for $5 less than what it cost me, never mind the work that went into it. But I'm learning. How was your day?
crummy. my aversion to the people i work with becomes stronger every day. they dont realize what dumb small time losers they are and im not allowed to tell them cause i need money. it shouldnt be this way!! :(

crummy. my aversion to the people i work with becomes stronger every day. they dont realize what dumb small time losers they are and im not allowed to tell them cause i need money. it shouldnt be this way!! :(
You should spend $100 on a basic watercolor kit, and make paintings of Richard.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom