Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

bye snaggletooth!

being murdered by richard would be so hot. to have his face, with THOSE cheekbones, be the last one you ever see (i even told him something like that in one of my letters, seems i havent developed at all since then). i dont even care if he had wicked halitosis. it's ALL about the cheekbones, baby!! :cool:

My wife reminded me that today was her first morrissey concert with me (as if there were others before me) in Redding pa. Good show and i think he played still Ill to my delight

being murdered by richard would be so hot. to have his face, with THOSE cheekbones, be the last one you ever see (i even told him something like that in one of my letters, seems i havent developed at all since then). i dont even care if he had wicked halitosis. it's ALL about the cheekbones, baby!! :cool:
Coincidentally, the next chapter in my ebook is about your crush. I saw a man walking near Queen Elizabeth park the other day, that looked alot like him. I was repulsed, but you would have creamed your jeans.
Screenshot_20210119-001654_Kindle.jpg

Coincidentally, the next chapter in my ebook is about your crush. I saw a man walking near Queen Elizabeth park the other day, that looked alot like him. I was repulsed, but you would have creamed your jeans.
View attachment 67678
no you didnt, stop fibbing.

by the way, do you like the t-shirt i ordered?! it's in such bad taste, i think it's hilarious :lbf: im gonna wear it every day just to piss people off

Richard ramirez Unisex V-Neck by morenaramirez | Society6

and his mother worked in a glue factory or boot factory or somesuch when she was pregnant with him

in interview he strikes me as a nice guy. sean penn was his cell neighbour for a short time and he said he seemed very nice.

i remember a family member of a victim of his used to call richard "dickless ramirez", because apparently the fact that a woman who was raped by him didnt know that she was raped meant that he had a small dick.

and his mother worked in a glue factory or boot factory or somesuch when she was pregnant with him

in interview he strikes me as a nice guy. sean penn was his cell neighbour for a short time and he said he seemed very nice.

i remember a family member of a victim of his used to call richard "dickless ramirez", because apparently the fact that a woman who was raped by him didnt know that she was raped meant that he had a small dick.
It's low when women make fun of men's dicks.

the family member of the victim was a dude. he called himself guido sarducci online, after the saturday night live character. i used to always taunt him by asking him what kind of writing paper i should use to write to richard: "the creamy french stuff with the scalloped edges or the thick liberty print stuff....?" i was just awful :lbf:

ive been very sad the last few days because i feel like i didnt mourn richard properly at the time. i dont know how i couldve just not cared. i was crying at work today because of it. if anyone asks why im sad ive resolved to just tell them the truth, because ive decided that 2021 is going to be the year i let my freak flag fly. and why not?!?! i dont owe NOTHING to NOBODY.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom