Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The Canadian site is more difficult to work with in ways.
Screenshot_20201205-215905_Chrome.jpg

I see you worked out cropping it. That's the main thing. That's all I was going to do but you did it.
You could put that onto a shape so that it's a horizontal orientation and fill in color on the sides so the mask is a color that matches the painting but see what works.
You're not meant to buy it yourself. You advertise them on twitter or Instagram. And once the art is ready whether it's a coffee mug or a sweatshirt I think it's the same. I wouldn't buy and try to sell them though. They sell them and you get paid. Yes, make your online shop and then you can put it on twitter with hashtags like #mask and #dogs #art #portraits, etc.
You could buy a mask or a coffee cup or whatever for photos and your twitter or instagram picture.
Have fun. Good luck.
Screenshot_20201205-220230_Chrome.jpg

Lol

I see you worked out cropping it. That's the main thing. That's all I was going to do but you did it.
You could put that onto a shape so that it's a horizontal orientation and fill in color on the sides so the mask is a color that matches the painting but see what works.
You're not meant to buy it yourself. You advertise them on twitter or Instagram. And once the art is ready whether it's a coffee mug or a sweatshirt I think it's the same. I wouldn't buy and try to sell them though. They sell them and you get paid. Yes, make your online shop and then you can put it on twitter with hashtags like #mask and #dogs #art #portraits, etc.
You could buy a mask or a coffee cup or whatever for photos and your twitter or instagram picture.
Have fun. Good luck.
View attachment 66368
This is the idea of filling in the color. I just put the original in layer 2, sampled the green and filled layer 1 with it, then merged down.
I see you edited your post and placed this filled in picture. Thank you, I'll see what I can do with it.

Maybe this is what you should do. Make some cat and dog ones and maybe other things too. Monkeys and so on.
I know eh? I haven't been able to figure out how to design them for sale like that though. Just for my own purchased design. I bought 2 like this, just the muzzle.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom